2011new perpetual grow box journal

• Thread starter wolf80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wolf80

Hey everyone,

Well I am in the process of building my grow box for this grow. I have e frame built and just need to cut the ply sheeting and then install all the equipment. I will post pics of the grow box and continue into the grow journal.....but first things first, What to grow. I just received my Cali connection seeds, one pack of deadhead og and original sour diesel, sooo which strain should I start with???

W

wolf80

Ok so i have not posted at all and am sorry to all. The beautiful creation should be shared to all, I have a family and am very worried growing. I read to much into a situation I thought was heat and destroyed all but 1 of my my 14 beautiful females. Unfortunatly we live in a world where we cannot enjoy the simple pleasures of a wonderful plant without paranoia and consequences. Buuuut either way I have 1 beautiful original sour diesel from Cali connection. She is 6 weeks into flowering and is fat ass girl, even with the Carbon fitter on my grow box reeks of sourness. I love her bad and I havn 't even smoked her yet. My whole house smell's like sour candy for weeks(yes I know I need a New carbon filter!) I am posting pictures this week, get ready to crave some diesel....yum yum

Top Bottom