2012 Detroit Lions Training Camp

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

David Carr.....lmao College games are the best. The Big House is the shit. The energy you get from that crowd is awesome.

This is the NEW LIONS TEAM homie! We doin things over here. And Swartz is going to stick it up Harbaughs ass this year! Hahahaha
I agree with u about the mega energy from a collage games.. Super pumped up crowds.. I can only imagine how loud the big house gets.. Bulldog Stadium is small but when we pack 43,000 redwave fans in there the electricity will make ur hairs on the back of ur neck stand up..it's super fun..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Good lookin' out Kenny! :D

You questioning my fanhood, man? It's about to get serious in here (lol)!! I lived through a winless season... I eat bandwagon fans for breakfast! I've passively accepted smack talk in the past, because, well, yeah, I had to, but things are different now. I don't have to just rely on my fantasy teams for wins on Sundays!! You a black & silver guy, cheese?
yes mam. theres only 1 nation and thats the RAIDER NATION!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

David Carr.....lmao College games are the best. The Big House is the shit. The energy you get from that crowd is awesome.

This is the NEW LIONS TEAM homie! We doin things over here. And Swartz is going to stick it up Harbaughs ass this year! Hahahaha
Handshake-gate, lol...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Lions were looking good last night. I think that defense is going to eat Quarter backs! Fairley eating most of everything.lol

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Handshake-gate, lol...
Realized, wrong Harbaugh. smh...
Lions were looking good last night. I think that defense is going to eat Quarter backs! Fairley eating most of everything.lol
Saw most of it while I was working, gotta catch the rest of it. Who in their right mind would want to go against that D-line!
In other news, I don't know if there's interest, but I posted in the Smokers Lounge about the possibility of trying to get a Farmers Fantasy League together...
Lady Goods

T

THegrowshow

screw the lions ITS ALL ABOUT MSU GO GREEN...WE ARE GOING TO KICK SCum's ASS THIS YEAR LIKE BAMA AND AFA ALMOST DID

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

THegrowshow
Farmer
New
screw the lions ITS ALL ABOUT MSU GO GREEN...WE ARE GOING TO KICK SCum's ASS THIS YEAR LIKE BAMA AND AFA ALMOST DID

Yeah nice win over CMU. R u serious. Funny what a couple of winning seasons can do for the sparty fans. Big blue had as many bad seasons as sparty has had good ones. N they can be placed on rich rodriguez shoulders. Order is being restored and it will be nice to hear your excuses after a long ride back to Lansing this year.

2DogWalker

Otg,

U of M has made the decision to concentrate on education...(I know most of their fans forget its a college too.) Thus you won't see u of m ever return to the top big house or not....

I wear my msu shirt because I went there...they wear their u of m shirts because they bought em at Walmart!!!
Go green!!!!

Proudly
2dog

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Many generations of u of m diplomas make me a fan. Not the shirts u see at wall mart. Ive partied many of times in east lansing evem wearing my u of m shirt and never heard a nagative word probably becuase at that time msu hadnt sniffed a victory vs uofm. Also being from flint many athletes from my area have went there adding to there success so I was not posting to down talk msu. Just didn't like the u of m negativity and pointed out history just to bring it in perspective.

FYI U of m has always been an academic powerhouse and still has a 67 -32-5 record against your beloved Spartans.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Otg,

U of M has made the decision to concentrate on education...(I know most of their fans forget its a college too.) Thus you won't see u of m ever return to the top big house or not....

I wear my msu shirt because I went there...they wear their u of m shirts because they bought em at Walmart!!!
Go green!!!!

Proudly
2dog
I bought mine at Dunhams fucker!lol I know your mad that Detroit let Stanton go.:mad:

Detroit got their first win! Fuckin Stafford better get it together. That first pick bout made me sick. San Fran sunday night game. The Lions need to whoop that ass!

Latest posts

Top Bottom