2012 flowers

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

It all works, I don't really mind nutes prices..... Aptus worked out like this... I paid 1200$, and cropped 11#s so on that 1200$ purchase; I also still have enough to probably get all the way through another run too.... But my next run will be organic again....

Ur right about the temps, usually their's np my AC covers it; but this is a 2 light room with no ac, just air-exchange.

ftwendy

ftwendy

This thread is a nice read. Very helpful all the way through - thanks raw.

quickie: what do you use to trim?

cheers, ftw

rawman

rawman

Here's the Coastal Collision x Nevilles Haze, I was hoping for a 77-day finish, and they've been flushing for almost 2-weeks; now it looks like theyre going to push 84
DSCN0855
DSCN0868
DSCN0875
DSCN0879
DSCN0886
DSCN0911
DSCN0912
DSCN0913
DSCN0873

S

swisscheese

What aroma are they giving off? I love the bud structure and how the hairs stick out all funky.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Good lord. You hand trim 11#'s with those fiskars? That is dedication, start to finish... :)

You dry in the same environment you grow in, correct? Got any data on that - temp, humidity, and days hanging between fan leaf trim and finishing? Cheers, ftw

rawman

rawman

They smell of that hazey, church inscent, piffy smell while others smell of sour, church inscense, skunky.

I suck at describing smells lol

The drying process usually takes place in the same room, but the plan has been, but i slack, to build a dry room, so I can have more harvest per year more frequently....

Usually I trim all fans leaves off, hang for 5-6 days at 45-50% RH (50% ideally) I use the trimmed fan leaf stems at a indicator, when they snap, it's ready.... Then I do the final trim, and bag or jar it; then burp frequently.... I dont have a burp schedule, but I'm obsessed with herbs so the bags get open frequently while I study pheno variation....

S

swisscheese

Good lord. You hand trim 11#'s with those fiskars? That is dedication, start to finish... :)

You dry in the same environment you grow in, correct? Got any data on that - temp, humidity, and days hanging between fan leaf trim and finishing? Cheers, ftw

Drying is only a science so far wendy I mean temps under 80* and 55% max humidity on the science end but on the flip side like rawman said the art comes in when it's time to cure and burp. Make sure you don't put your herbs in a bag or container too wet or you lock in that gross chlorophyll/hay/watermelon smell and if you start with crap genetics you end up with crap no matter what you do.

They smell of that hazey, church inscent, piffy smell while others smell of sour, church inscense, skunky.

I suck at describing smells lol

The drying process usually takes place in the same room, but the plan has been, but i slack, to build a dry room, so I can have more harvest per year more frequently....

Usually I trim all fans leaves off, hang for 5-6 days at 45-50% RH (50% ideally) I use the trimmed fan leaf stems at a indicator, when they snap, it's ready.... Then I do the final trim, and bag or jar it; then burp frequently.... I dont have a burp schedule, but I'm obsessed with herbs so the bags get open frequently while I study pheno variation....

That's a pretty good description raw I hope you do a smoke report. I'm not the biggest fan of the incensey flavors too much but love the hazey, sour, and skunky in a premo herb.

ftwendy

ftwendy

For years, I've gauged how dry the herb is based on snapping a small twig.... this explains why my flowers are always so dry. Not that I mind crumbly dry herb, but some squishy funk is a nice treat. I'll def try your method on a sample this round. The temp and humidity number match mine, I just leave it hanging longer...

Mystery solved. :)

Thanks, ftw

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Dank nugs to get you by homie! Lol. Nice. Cant wait to see that Haze cross! Nice grow. Ive alwayz been curious about hazes and their high. Ive awesome electric kinda trippy high's and stuff. Probably some old hwad exaggerating a little. Like that long walk in the snow to school. Lol.. Really nice Raw. Cant wait for a amoke report! Peace!
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

any one know what happen to brother RAWMAN?...hes been gone sence the 15, any one....

a bit worried:(

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

JAWS

JAWS

going on three weeks now, i too hope my friend is ok and just taking some time for him self and the fam..

peace brother:)

Top Bottom