2012 Legalization Debate TONIGHT at Casselman's

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canaguy27

http://www.Legalize2012.com/

I'll be there in a green Mile Hi MMJ Patient shirt. Anyone else headed down there? Should be interesting.

6:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 22
Casselman's Bar and Venue
2620 Walnut St. in Denver

C

canaguy27

Just left the Legalization Debate of 2012 at Casselman's. It was embarrassing. It started out OK but soon deteriorated into personal attacks. How are we ever going to make progress with government officials when we can't even make progress within our own group. If I was the Governor Hickenlooper, I would have trouble taking this group seriously.

S

SoCoMMJ

I couldn't make it, but I expected that result. That clarifies the whole issue with trying to move anything forward in this field. No two people can agree on anything. All of the effort is spent fighting each other instead of banding together and making progress against the government.

It's sad but true.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

That was not a debate. That was the CTI gang attacking Mason in public.

The most ridiculous part was Corey Donahue lighting up a joint on stage and smoking it.

The Boulder County Commissioner (ex?) told Corey he was terrible, on stage...

What an shame. I will be VERY disappointed if Mason ever tries to talk with those hooligans again...

sky high

sky high

All of the effort is spent fighting each other instead of banding together and making progress against the government.

It's sad but true.

You really confuse me, SOCOMMJ. Owning, operating, or working for a Center is about as far off the mark as you can get as far as " banding together" for the patient base and "making progress against the Government"!!

You can't be IN bed with them and NOT BE ONE OF THEM yourself.

M

mendel

You really confuse me, SOCOMMJ. Owning, operating, or working for a Center is about as far off the mark as you can get as far as " banding together" for the patient base and "making progress against the Government"!!

Everybody liked dispensaries as long as the dispensaries were buying their weed.........

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Everybody liked dispensaries as long as the dispensaries were buying their weed.........
Not me. That's what caused the price wars. If people could still sell to dispensaries the street price would probably be down to 2000 a unit by now.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Competetion caused the price wars and an over saturation of despenaries in Denver fightin for the same dollar....prices where much stronger for everyone before the state forced the despensaries to grow their own meds, prices, output and quality suffered..thats about it...oh and the patients.

Now there is a glut in the private market because the suppliers that were previously in bed with the despensaries were forced back to the streets to move their vast inventory on hand and still they are holdin $2800-$3000 which drives the despensery crazy when they are sellin and tradin at $2000-2200 among themselves.

IMO If the despensaries were able to divest their grow ops and go back to buying from an outside vendor network, they would do it in a second, we would see quality, variety, and prices move right back up where it was pre government crackdown

Off topic sorry

Tex

A

AlienBoyD7

Back to black, and everything will be OK. On the other hand full legalization, "one way or the another this darkness got to cease."

D

DoobyScoo

No two people can agree on anything. All of the effort is spent fighting each other instead of banding together and making progress against the government.

It's sad but true.
But there is lots to disagree about.
It is hard to agree on things when everyone has a different view of the outcome.
And then add in the different views on means to an outcome, it is almost impossible.
The invisible hand of economics and free markets is quite efficient and coming to a decision.
"The Customer is always right."

The beauty of owning your own business is that you no longer work for some asshole boss, you work for you customers.
But you are always working for somebody.

And there are a lot of duplicitous assholes in the whole 'face' of the legalization movement.
I wanted to give Tvert the benefit of the doubt, because he was there on the Quad at Auraria, pounding the pavement, long before the other assholes ever showed up.
But, this bill they introduced has red flags for me. Seems similar to the Prop 19, IMO.

Was TT there, plugging his 'Last Cup'?

true grit

true grit

Well at least it sounds like the legalization debate didn't get far...sounds good to me.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Competetion caused the price wars and an over saturation of despenaries in Denver fightin for the same dollar....
Having an easy outlet to distribute medicine is what caused the competition though. People would have kept their day jobs and stayed back east if there was a chance they would have to sit on their finished crop because they couldn't move it. Being able to sell to dispensaries enticed a lot more people to get into the grow game than would have otherwise.

S

SoCoMMJ

in bed with who... I do what i want, and what I think is right. Your misconception of me as an MMC screwing over patients in order to buy a new BMW is unfounded.

If legalization put me and every other marijuana business under, so be it.

NOBODY SHOULD EVER HAVE THEIR LIFE RUINED DUE TO A PROHIBITION BASED ON LIES AND MISTRUTHS !

Put that bumper sticker on your car and drive it....

Top Bottom