2013 outdoor grow

• Thread starter Lazy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Very nice garden! how much soil is dedicated for each plant?

Lazy

Lazy

Very nice garden! how much soil is dedicated for each plant?

Plants are spaced out on 6' centers. I wanted to space them out further and have less plants that would yield more... but I was out voted by some of the other patients that I grow for. And I'm kinda glad they won that vote, lol.

Lazy

Lazy

Plants are just now entering either their 3rd or 4th week of flowering. The stretching phase is over and most of the plants' energy is now being focused on bud production. I'm giving them some compost tea today, and again next week to help with bud production. Plants have gotten HUGE during the August stretch. And the white widow is back to normal after we did some misting to keep it cool during this heat wave that we've been experiencing lately. We are hoping the weather cools down soon, so heat stress won't be a problem as the widow starts producing buds.

Lazy

Lazy

Here's a video from September 7th. You can finally see some buds on some of them. Double Purple Doja is showing purple traits already. While the Purple Diesel and Black Cherry Soda are still only showing hints of color. We also had a really rainy day this last week. But the plants dried out shortly after the storm passed, and the summer weather is back for at least another week. We are getting ready to cover the plants with reinforced visqueen plastic as soon as it cools down a bit more. We still have some hot 90 degree days left.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

plants looking great man, love the videos. can you show/talk a bit more on your irrigation\watering system? plus, when do you aim to harvest? thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Top Bottom