2013 outdoor season questions

• Thread starter bluemoonrocks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluemoonrocks

Hello I'm looking to set up a decent sized grow next season at approximately 3500 feet, west of Yuba city near Strawberry Valley in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas. I was wondering if this elevation would prevent me from growing some monster plants, with an appropriate amount of vegging.. I am concerned about my sativa varieties and their turn out and I am wondering if there are any other farmers in the Sierra Nevada area and if they are able to achieve success with flowering into mid November with these varieties...

Any help would be much appreciated;

Help a brotha out!

mchappy

mchappy

Going into mid November at that elevation would be tricky..just to cold i would think. But Im at 2000 feet with no problems you can check out my thread

sox

sox

one year in northern mendo we were at 42-4500ft and had no problems w/all indica dom plants, they were monsters.....idk about november though.

2500ft last year and no problems with anything, skywalkers went into november.

Blaze

Blaze

Elevation won't be an issue, but growing a strain that goes that late probably will be. If you are planning on harvesting that late, consider a greenhouse so you can protect them from the elements. It is almost certain you will get hit with frost and/or snow by early November if not sooner in that area:

Latest posts

Top Bottom