2013 projects @ Pisces Genetics

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Here are projects that are currently going on at Pisces Genetics for 2013. :)

***tested and ready for sale***
Motorbreath (Chemdog D x SFV OG Kush)
Uber Dawg (Chemdog D x Chemdog 91 skva)
Valley Dawg (SFV OG Kush x Chemdog 91 skva)

I have more Motorbreath seeds growing right now...they should be ready to hit around late March.

***currently in testing***
MK-91 (SoCal Master Kush x Chemdog 91 skva)

***untested and/or still in development***
<<<male/female seeds>>>
Nor'easter x Kings Valley OG
Chemdog 91 x Kings Valley OG
Pure Kush x Kings Valley OG
GSC x Kings Valley OG
Deathstar x Kings Valley OG
True OG x Kings Valley OG
Golden Tiger x Kings Valley OG

Kings Valley OG = (female)Louie XIII OG x (male)SFV OG x Afghan OG.
the breakdown is:
50% Louie XIII OG Kush
37.5% SFV OG Kush
12.5% Mountain Dew Afghan

<<<femmed seeds>>>
Pure Kush x Outkast Blueberry
Romulan x Outkast Blueberry
GSC x Outkast Blueberry

Louie XIII OG x True OG
WiFi x True OG

Chemdog 91 x Deathstar
Chemdog D x Deathstar
True OG x Deathstar

blazer

blazer

Damn jimmy wish I could take all those! Sick ass line up bro,been waiting for those ubers and valley dawg,those rom bluueberry cross should be some dank cant wait getting what I can fo sho!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Those all sound sick.. Whats the numbers on those 91 cross packs Jimmy is it limited like last time or there will be plenty for all?
I see many crossing the Wifi these days what are your thoughts on working with others famous Fem crosses?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

louie x true og and wifi x true sound awesome. Sign me up for nearly all those crosses sound dope brother. I work with the dstar myself and its a head crusher.
MW

B

bckwht

Holy smokes! I'm gonna grab as many packs as I can when these hit..I'm freakin pumped for this

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn Jimmy those are some sickass crosses finally louie is gettin worked with cant wait for that motorbreath... mad props and respect bro...

symbiote420

symbiote420

Dayum Jimmy, you've been burning some midnight oil bro .....those look like some lethal combos to me. I still haven't scored those ever elusive Motorbreath yet and now these new strains are tempting me to bust the piggy bank open too! Got any pics of that Kings Valley OG?

The Colombian Kush I tested was/is some killer meds homie. thanks for the opportunity to grow them out!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
That Kings Valley is going to put out some FIRE fellas! I am growing the Afghan OG right now and they are easily top 3 dankest plants in the room and I have 42 different plants with 12 different strains going!

T

tree king

jimmy i wanted to ask you something. this is your description on the affect of chemdog d

Effect: Intense. Not really anything out there much stronger than this, imho anyway. This weed has excellent staying power...yrs of daily puffing and it still gets me RIPPED! I LOVE THIS PLANT, the definition of DANK....major thanks to Chemdog for finding and preserving this gem!!

i need something thats gonna get people as ripped as the Chemdog D clone so is the motorbreath what im lookin for? how would you describe the affect of mb? its all about potency where im at so i need something powerful

Top Bottom