2014-2015 Back Yard Bbq Indoor Grow

• Thread starter frosty805
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

honestly looks way more like a nutrient ph problem and light intensity then broad mites. if those ladies in the flower room were as healthy as the stock in the vegg room i would assume its a problem with the light intensity and the nutrient mix, maybe too strong on the ppms? sometimes when the ladies get shocked and transferred to a new environment and then blasted with that intensity of light they freak and stress out. I would say to turn off half the lighting and let them adjust a bit for a few days then turn lights back on blast.

frosty805

frosty805

honestly looks way more like a nutrient ph problem and light intensity then broad mites. if those ladies in the flower room were as healthy as the stock in the vegg room i would assume its a problem with the light intensity and the nutrient mix, maybe too strong on the ppms? sometimes when the ladies get shocked and transferred to a new environment and then blasted with that intensity of light they freak and stress out. I would say to turn off half the lighting and let them adjust a bit for a few days then turn lights back on blast.

It could be the ppms, I have let it go a little over a couple times so now I will be more accurate with each feeding to see if that was a possible issue. but I'm going to take your advice and back off on the lights a little and see if that helps. Thanks brother

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

It could be the ppms, I have let it go a little over a couple times so now I will be more accurate with each feeding to see if that was a possible issue. but I'm going to take your advice and back off on the lights a little and see if that helps. Thanks brother
check out jackmayoffers thread in the cannabis photography section, i think its the few shots of white fire x sour or something thread. either way he is prob one if not the best on here and he kinda touches on this subject a bit, last page of his thread i think. I will pretty much garuntee you it will do nothing but help them at least for the first few days to a week to allow the adjustment period, once they take to the new environment they will just start to explode and then you can hit them with all those lumens.

frosty805

frosty805

check out jackmayoffers thread in the cannabis photography section, i think its the few shots of white fire x sour or something thread. either way he is prob one if not the best on here and he kinda touches on this subject a bit, last page of his thread i think. I will pretty much garuntee you it will do nothing but help them at least for the first few days to a week to allow the adjustment period, once they take to the new environment they will just start to explode and then you can hit them with all those lumens.

Holy mother of sweet cannabis that guy is killing it. Awesome to see what the heavy16 line is capable of with some fine tuning. I see a lot of growers switching to coco beds with drip feeds, why do you think that is? We only have so much space for the lights so i have to be careful on how much they stretch. Yesterday i flipped them to 12/12 sense they have been in there for 14 days on 18/6, so hopefully they will continue to acclimate. I will post pics today or tomorrow. Im definitely going to watch that thread because there is so much relavent and useful information. Very much appreciated Brother.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Out of curiousity is that floor insulated at all or just 1'' ply?Could be a little issue if it gets cold with the trays sitting directly on it.Looks good,hopefully you can get a couple runs in to afford some AC before summer.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I would like to add to the comment about the light when opening the door.

You could get 2 of the zippers they sell at grow stores and some Panda plastic. Make a small entry way inside.
Open the grow door, close it. No light. Then Unzip the door for access to your room without letting unwanted eyed from seeing the light.

frosty805

frosty805

Out of curiousity is that floor insulated at all or just 1'' ply?Could be a little issue if it gets cold with the trays sitting directly on it.Looks good,hopefully you can get a couple runs in to afford some AC before summer.

The floor is not insulated but it is 2 ply of 3/4in. We did insulate, cock, and seal every nook and cranny in the rest of the room as well as paint the walls with a few layers of killz. Thats the plan, i want to save up to get an A/C and possibly c02. We have another shed right next to this one that we plan on making into flower room #2.

I would like to add to the comment about the light when opening the door.
You could get 2 of the zippers they sell at grow stores and some Panda plastic. Make a small entry way inside.
Open the grow door, close it. No light. Then Unzip the door for access to your room without letting unwanted eyed from seeing the light.

I had the exact same idea and was thinking of using a 4x4 grow tent with a whole cut in it as the first entry but the room is right across from the green house and doesn't leave me with much room unfortunately. I havent completly thrown the idea out of the window because it would help immensely. Thanks for the ideas Smokey.

frosty805

frosty805

Hey guys hope everyone is doing awesome. Im gonna post some updated pics of the room witch will include close up shots, group shots, new growth, and some others. I do have some questions that i will be posting below the pics so please feel free to help a brotha out. thanks guys. IMG 1250IMG 1252 Do you guys know if this will have any kind of negative impact on the flow of nutrients in the branch? I tied them a little to tight not knowing how fast they were going to grow, hope I'm not hurting her.IMG 1255 This tray is full of Fire OG with a few Grapefruit and one True OG.IMG 1283IMG 1277 These are the grapefruit that i cloned off of a clone that my buddy gave me. I love how these things bush out.IMG 1259 IMG 1269IMG 1266IMG 1264 This is a shot of the old curled growth from the first 2 weeks in the room. Looks to me like all the new growth is doing fine and not having any issue with the intensity of the light. Also we just flipped the room to 12/12 on sunday after a 14 day veg on 18/6. IMG 1258 This tray is full of Gorilla Glue, White S1, GDP, and Dank Commander. These were in veg while all the Fire OG were being cloned thats why they are so much bigger.IMG 1272 Here is one of the Gorilla i snapped a pic of, she's loving the room. IMG 1271 Also here is a shot of a knuckle on the same Gorilla Glue, We staked and tied down the branches to allow more light in. Just from bending the branch down it formed the knuckle. Let me know what i can do to make this even better or if there is somethin that I'm missing. Thanks for watching guys.

IMG 1261
IMG 1267
IMG 1281
YESCA73

YESCA73

Nice thread frosty
liking all the pics very helpful
I think I will implement the way you set up your intakes with the filter outside
Like the box cover for the filter
can you hear anything when you stand next to the filter outside ?
how did you get that door to seal properly ? weatherstripping ? any picks of door you could post would be appreciated
great job
will be watching
\

frosty805

frosty805

Nice thread frosty
liking all the pics very helpful
I think I will implement the way you set up your intakes with the filter outside
Like the box cover for the filter
can you hear anything when you stand next to the filter outside ?
how did you get that door to seal properly ? weatherstripping ? any picks of door you could post would be appreciated
great job
will be watching
\

Hey thanks yesca, and the filters do awesome and don't collect much debris with boxes covering them. You can hear a slight humming but the room is insulated as well as the ducting so it stays really quite. We do have a strip of weather seal on the left side of the door, we would have don't the whole door but it dose not close right when its fully weather stripped. It doesn't leak light or air so I'm pretty satisfied with it. I will get you some pics as soon as the lights flip on. Thanks for watching.

frosty805

frosty805

Hope it's safe in this rain

O yeah she stays buttoned up with a RH of about 50-60%. Also the weather seal strips on the door help a lot with keeping it consistent at all times and we have a 70pint dehu just in case.

frosty805

frosty805

Here's a pic I found of some beneficial fungi or mushrooms on our Fire OG before we transplanted them into 10 gals and moved them into our greenhouse. Image

Latest posts

Top Bottom