2014 LA CUP

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I wanted to clear up some crap that went down at the la cup and get your Opinion of what you think.

I was asked to send the 51 grams to enter the LA cup so they could enter. The person that was running the show told me he did not have any buds to enter. I said OK . anyone that has just 1 entry enters them into the flowers category. I filled out the form for the flower entry. This is all the info I was told. Im over here with my friends and family as well as many others. we are watching them announce the winner . to all of out surprise. GG#4 won. We where all so excited for JW. He is the creator of this strain. If I won the cup it was going to JW. Everyone was happy and celebrating. The next day after the win I get a message from SL telling me that the buds he used where not mine they where his.?? WTF. You told me you did not have any buds to enter. Now after the win you tell me the buds where yours. how they hell did you magically grow fully mature buds that you told me you did not have. Then he says we entered yours into the concentrate division witch I was never asked permission to do. then he tells me we fuked up the batch so we couldn't enter it. If this guy thinks this story is even believable he is freaking nuts. He goes on to say I told the guys you where going to be pissed off knowing what we did. Who in there right mind would do something they knew they other would not like.. Why did he not tell me before the so called switch. My intentions where clear where to use the flowers. There's no way you can compete in the concentrate division without a very nice vac purge system. you cant blow tane through a tube and even think to win. My intentions where to give the cup to the person that created the strain. He knew this so he decided to lie keep the cup. He did give credit to me and 5 others for helping him.. He Left JW out in the cold. So the SF cup will be in JW honer. If I win the cup it will be sent to JW where it belongs.

To some it up.

I was told by SL can I please have the buds to enter the cup. then after the win I'm told OH those buds you gave me where not yours they where mine. Bud's he told me he did not have. Now he is posting all over that im posting bullshit. Even threaten my life. I think everyone should know in case something happens to me.

I have Cancer in one of his posts he was making jokes about me being delusional from the radiation treatments. and that he wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. this is what he is telling a person with terminal cancer. This guys is scumbag that lied to the cannabis community how he won the la cup. Now you guys can judge for yourselves where the truth is. No one would swap the bud entree without getting approval from the guy that sent him the buds. That's so not right. What am I suppose to believe. Im getting messages from people that know him telling me he is a scumbag that outed some personal info on the boards. I don't know anything about it but what was sent to me.

If he thinks that story is believable in any way he is an idiot.

To play devils advocate. if what he is telling me is true. why the deception,why lie to me, why the hell did I not get any info until after the win. So far everyone is telling me he screwed me from what many people are saying. His story is so far fetched I had no words and was crushed that someone would do that. So until I get solid prof that he infact did have buds that he said he had none the buds that won the LA cup where grown by myself.

I will be at BOGS booth for the 2014 SF cup helping out. I will have gg#4 cuts with me as well as my OG Mango Haze(no cuts). one of these will get entered with one I cant say yet. Maybe BOG can try both and then decide.

Peace
HH

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I was asked to post the info in here that's why its in BOGS forum.
here is the linage of Gorilla Glue.

User98275 pic1073307 1392331909

Last edited:
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
@hammerhead, the are are scandalous bottom feeders in every industry ready and willing to take advantage of good peeps like u. Keep ur head up and keep moving forward man.( sounds like u are anyways) . Id rather have a good friend like u than a cup on my mantle.

confu

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm landing with everyone else, that story REEKS of bullshit, fresh and sticky bullshit, too. Thunderfudge makes the pointiest point there, too--how'd he make enough to enter in concentrates using only 51g? Answer: He DIDN'T.

It was the best story he could come up with, is what I'm thinkin'.

I'll be looking forward to meeting you in SF. :)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am also sorry to hear about this unfortunate event. Can you point me in the direction of more information on your strain?

I write for a different cannabis magazine other than HighTimes, maybe we can do a strain review with your strain and buds tested the whole nine, and try to get you some deserved credit. I really hate when people take advantage of others and this seems to be a prime example of that. Just a thought.

Top Bottom