2015 Flower House | St Cream

• Thread starter ST CREAM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

I had spots like that on my plants before, and it was when I sprayed incecticide on my girls and in spots I put it on thick, it would leave marks like that. I'd say keep a close eye on it, and make sure it don't get any worse, but I have a feeling you're ok. Could be anything.

50YardLine

50YardLine

Giving your plants a pearl necklace.
Spreading your man yogurt
A case of the Splooge
Baby making gravy
Baby batter
love potion?

Sometimes high calcium from your water source can leave marks like your plants have. Bird shit. Foliar sprays, ext. If it doesn't leave a brown spot on the leaves, your good.

ST CREAM

ST CREAM

Agreed w butta its prob condensation dripping down from your plastic .

I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME PROBLEM WITH THE GREENHOUSE BUT THESE WHITE SPOTS HAVE APPEARED IN OTHER PLANTS THAT ARE OUTSIDE THE GREENHOUSE.

THE LEAVES THAT WERE WITH THESE WHITE SPOTS THAT ARE INSIDE THE GREENHOUSE WERE CLEANED AND SO FAR NO SPOTS CAME BACK.

PLANTS THAT ARE OUTSIDE THE GH WITH THESE WHITE SPOTS I DIDN´T CLEAN TO SEE THE ADVANCEMENT THIS SPOT AND SEE HOW IT IS GOING TO WORK...

ST CREAM

ST CREAM

VEGA INDOOR (BY SEEDS - FIRE ALIEN KUSH/ OG REEKN/ SOUR TANGIE)
CLONES ON THE BACK !

DSC 0024

WHY THE CLONES ARE SO UGLY ?
TEMP: 18-22ºC
RH: 70-90%

DSC 0018
DSC 0019

Goodolboy

Goodolboy

I'm gonna guess its the pH. Just feedem like normal and pH the solution should pop back out of it. I use an organic bloom like general organics add until I'm at 200 ppm then good to go. No pH needed if you use an organic bloom to root your cuts. Hope this helps.

Goodolboy

Goodolboy

Thats all I add to the water straight bloom food nothing else. Get roots in 5 to ten days every time . sometimes my kushes will take 12 days at most.

ST CREAM

ST CREAM

INDOOR:

VEGA BY SEEDS (6 FIRE ALIEN KUSH-9 SOUR TANGIE-8 OG REEKN)
TOOPING AND FIMM CUTTING !!
DSC 0038

SOUR TANGIE
DSC 0041
DSC 0040

CLONES :

BUBBA KUSH PRE98
DSC 0043

GIRL SCOOUT COOKIES
DSC 0044

ST CREAM

ST CREAM