2015 Light Dep: Sour D, Chisel, J1, Gorilla Glue, +

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Welcome farmers! I'm back at the light dep again with a few new strains and lots of awesome staples! I stagger my grow so I'll be harvesting for most of the second half of summer. First up are the following strains: sour diesel, vanilla og (Kashmir og), blue dream, blue cheese, Chemdog #4, and chiesel. These are just getting legs and started flowering a week ago.
2015 light dep sour d chisel j1 gorilla glue
2015 light dep sour d chisel j1 gorilla glue 2

Marc Ellis

Marc Ellis

THANK YOU!! And yep they are the same. I take off the top layer of soil and flip the bottom to top and add 50-100 gallons of new top soil. I put 8 less plants in this row but it's more filled in than last year already!

Badd Azzz, and that fencing is going to do wonders ... you veg indoor than bring them out to flower or continue vegging outdoors, so no delay with hardening? you top dressing with super soil?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Badd Azzz, and that fencing is going to do wonders ... you veg indoor than bring them out to flower or continue vegging outdoors, so no delay with hardening? you top dressing with super soil?

Thanks the fencing has helped tremendously! I was able to fill in the patches quick. I start in a shitty makeshift greenhouse and keep lights on to keep them vegged and simultaneously harden them off. I will get them to stay in veg under 16 hours and them take them out. But for the first patch I thought they would flip when I put them in the ground but they stayed in veg state for two weeks and then I flipped. This is what it looked like when I put them out on may 13

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Alright new week and new updates!!!! Things are picking up, buds are stacking and smelling sweet! I love doing these threads cause I forget how good and fast these grow. 1 pic is the first dep, second is the next in line. They filled in like crazy in one week. The two front plants in the second pick are seed starts of sourtip and old bubblegum! Can't wait for the new flavors!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

This next one is the third dep, tarping begins tonight! It's crazy what 2 weeks outside does, here is a photo on the 7th and then one from this morning. Here are the strains: bubblegum (old serious seeds), sourtip (sour d s1 x silvertip (purple urkle x super silver haze)), vanilla og, and sour diesel:

sedate

sedate

Here is another update, it's crazy what a few weeks can do first photo is of the first row of dep, second is an amnesia haze bug loving life!

How you get flowers like that outside this time of year? Are you covering with that black tarp in the background?

sedate

sedate

Yep every night at 6:30 and then uncover every morning at 630. It's a commitment but worth every bit of effort!

Oh wow. Ya really that definitely takes dedication. I'd be a nervous mess without my timers. Nice work savana keep up the updates.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Yep every night at 6:30 and then uncover every morning at 630. It's a commitment but worth every bit of effort!
Nice Work..
Love that shot of the 2 week time Difference..
they flourished Nicely.. and good way to get an early finish
Grow strong Indeed
Stay high
Smokes

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Oh wow. Ya really that definitely takes dedication. I'd be a nervous mess without my timers. Nice work savana keep up the updates.
Thank you! Please keep on stopping by, July has historically been a very fun month!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Thank you! Much appreciated.
No Problem.. and thank you again ~ it'd be nice if someday anyone could have a set up like that
not sure of your local ,but here it's gotta be Stealthy,or (gorilla) never liked that term for it though...
Keep em green & i will be checking this out ..

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Here are some beautiful July flowers! Can you believe I am under $300 in nutrients for the year? Sometimes less is more. First is the Chemdog #4, my favorite of the family, it's so chemmy and skunky and has just the most awesome pink hairs, the Acapulco:Colombian gold traits are very much alive in her. She is amazing! Next is a sour d. Every year people ask me what pheno I have because my sour is so chunky, I always tell them it's the way she is grown and that there is only one sour, so to put my money where my mouth is I picked these sours up from harborside in feb, dark heart and queen bee vendors! It's the same as every year, amazing! To me sour is the best plant ever: it had the skunk funk , yields like a champ, clones easy, and takes any nutes. Last but certainly not least is the fruit punch. She smells and tastes exactly like Hawaiian fruit punch, the tops are as long as my forearm and it has only been flowering since June 1st!!!!!! Cheers!

Top Bottom