2016 Cup Events Officially Cancelled

• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Way to go high times. Moved to San bernadino, best guess is so they don't have to honor booth refunds.

2016 cup events officially cancelled

xavier7995

xavier7995

I know that the idea of getting a small cabin/campsite got kicked around last time CM was going to come to town, maybe that's a good idea for a cheap venue for a shindig and/or hoedown.

Perhaps a smoke off ala shel silverstein: http://allpoetry.com/The-Smoke-Off

The plus side is I don't feel guilty for planning to skip out on that thing; the big events just aren't my scene.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol is chicken Going to be back soon? We can do a welcome home party and a small shindig of just the "cool kids" I'll have a ton of gear that needs tested I just started flowering today so in about 7 weeks lol either way I'd love to see some of my baby's get killed by you guys especially natural he would destroy my tardis cut I'm sure

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

We've had a few meetups, to include one awesome campout at Twin Lakes in 2010... I'd be down for another meet and greet for sure if anything gets organized. I'll do my part and see if I can find an appropriate venue or some private land in order to host something. Way to go, Low Times!!! Excellent planning and execution. Representing stoners everywhere whether we like it or not. Grrrrrr...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
We've had a few meetups, to include one awesome campout at Twin Lakes in 2010... I'd be down for another meet and greet for sure if anything gets organized. I'll do my part and see if I can find an appropriate venue or some private land in order to host something. Way to go, Low Times!!! Excellent planning and execution. Representing stoners everywhere whether we like it or not. Grrrrrr...
Like I said I'm down for a meet up we can do just the locals or if any out a state farmer's wanna come I'm sure it won't be more that 20 or so I'd be more than happy to kill a pig or some other tasty animals. Shoot I have a disco(Mexican wok) we could fry fish or whatever

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
:cool: Not enough tickets were pre ordered is my bet. People don't want to risk a weed dui driving from Denver to pueblo 3 days in a row :(

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

what u all need is another woodstock type event in . festival happy hippee type turn out . with the cup type going on as well. like stalls for all from mm and dad to big coperate . im in .

A

A-Roe

Well @NaturalTherapy, I guess Ill just fly in on 4-20 to kick it with you guys ať Shotgun Willies and fly out the next mirning, what time does it Willies close, I might not need to get a room!

Latest posts

Top Bottom