2016 Medical Outdoor

• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaredman

jaredman

Here are some pics of the babies. These are all from seed which I have created using some favorite strains for outdoor. Half are shiskaberry x glacier and half are shiskaberry x astrodawg.

jaredman

jaredman

Here are a couple pics of the plot. We just finished mixing in our deep nutes, now we gotta hit the next layer, mulch and let it sit for a while! The first shows how much work we put into this mixing, we do it all by hand. We even dug all those holes by hand. They are about two feet of soil with 8 inches of pumice approximately.

jaredman

jaredman

Well, rain almost brought the hoop house down last night or this morning. Luckily I noticed the huge pool and evacuated it from the roof before it collapsed. I'll get some more pics later. We finished up mixing the holes and mulching today. Now just gotta wait till they cook for like a month.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

looking good.. keep up the hard work.. We almost had one of our makeshift greenhouses blow away today from the strong winds.. Gotta be on top of things :)

jaredman

jaredman

Here are the plants. They have put on quite a bit of growth in the last week, starting to really take off. I am going to have to transplant all of these because they still a bit out from showing sex. Probably on mon or tues they will be going into some ten gals.

Top Bottom