2018 Od Summer Grow

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

So I admit I didn't read every post and the last few almost made me dip out without saying a word but I'll go ahead anyways,so how big is the plot your working and what strain/s you throwing down?

R

redlife215

O wow be careful who i insult before i get banned lol ur a cop type of guy with no beneficial info to sgare on this forum. Nobody is gonna learn from ur bum backyard grow. If they ban me tgey are banning somebody that tries to help and spread facts. U def pm me buddy and u def asked for help u know the truth amd i know the truth. Shit u were akreasy warned about making our pms public lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
O wow be careful who i insult before i get banned lol ur a cop type of guy with no beneficial info to sgare on this forum. Nobody is gonna learn from ur bum backyard grow. If they ban me tgey are banning somebody that tries to help and spread facts. U def pm me buddy and u def asked for help u know the truth amd i know the truth. Shit u were akreasy warned about making our pms public lol
Red I do not care, go away or I will sick grow god on you. Lol, lol and lol.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
So I admit I didn't read every post and the last few almost made me dip out without saying a word but I'll go ahead anyways,so how big is the plot your working and what strain/s you throwing down?
Purple kush, pine tar kush and black Betty

R

redlife215

Yeah u dont care now that u ran ur fucking mouth. Take ur lil shit thread back u cop ass dude. Cant wait to see ur harvest

K

kansabis

Purple kush, pine tar kush and black Betty
Nice,I seen alphakronik had a pinetar kush or something close to that,almost pure indica,never pulled the trigger on it though,I'm getting so impatient on trying outdoor I'm either gunna have to move states or go guerilla.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nice,I seen alphakronik had a pinetar kush or something close to that,almost pure indica,never pulled the trigger on it though,I'm getting so impatient on trying outdoor I'm either gunna have to move states or go guerilla.
Ya, go for it man. The pine tar took me 5 years to find. This will be my first OD run with her as well as the others. Looking forward to positive feedback. This guy red is relentless man. Insults my wife and just insulted and threatened me in a different post. I think he’s stalking me. I’d just like to move forward her.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yeah u dont care now that u ran ur fucking mouth. Take ur lil shit thread back u cop ass dude. Cant wait to see ur harvest
Red I apologize for being a dick, sincerely. Your threats of bodily harm are pretty ridiculous. Come on now can’t we just get a long?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Organic pure cane sugar came in today. Will amend all soil.
9C4BB3B7 382D 4EAC 993E FDDA70EEF4A1

Smerb

Smerb

Ya, go for it man. The pine tar took me 5 years to find. This will be my first OD run with her as well as the others. Looking forward to positive feedback. This guy red is relentless man. Insults my wife and just insulted and threatened me in a different post. I think he’s stalking me. I’d just like to move forward her.
youll get that sometimes, just don't respond. nice grow!

R

redlife215

Lol if u read tge tgread i was trying to tell him his hokes were too close and smhis soil might not drain well and he started running his mouth like a little punk. Go ahead make me out to be tge asshole cus i demand respect and wont tolerate bullshit. Gotta love people that jus say shit withlut reading the whole thread. @Smerb

K

kansabis

Lol if u read tge tgread i was trying to tell him his hokes were too close and smhis soil might not drain well and he started running his mouth like a little punk. Go ahead make me out to be tge asshole cus i demand respect and wont tolerate bullshit. Gotta love people that jus say shit withlut reading the whole thread. @Smerb
I think the thing is this and it's just my observation but you come off as more confrontational than just trying to be helpful,maybe just a different approach or if someone you are trying to help isn't being appreciative or giving the respect you feel you deserve then remove yourself and move on,nothing benefits from drama except a cycle of negativity.

Smerb

Smerb

Hey, you want respect? Don't mention me. I have delt with a lot of you's. I read the thread but can care less about what was said. Im not responding to get a shittalking. Get on man. Respect for all.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Dude, mellow out man. Smoke some good weed and relax. There’s no hate here. I’m gonna do my thing and make the best of it. If I fuck up it’s my fault not yours.
D41DEC06 650A 41BA 93E6 B34D176B7270
Diesel likes his smart pots.
6BDE5508 2830 4AB8 97DE FACC6C56E8CC
E7E1B73A 862B 441C 8740 743B7951D2A2
5A57BF37 0EBE 4DFF 8F44 D68E07D1F5BA
nasty mess

9DDE6AA0 8E73 44CC 92AE B11BE90ADD05
3D4FB21D CB8E 4575 A1EC B1FD2F4A80FA
8BDA7C19 5174 4ED3 B4DB ED1E208B7378
Top Bottom