2018 Outdoor Girls

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Soooo... I've come across a couple bugs on leaves and I'm not sure what they are. They were on 2 different plants. The leaf with bug or bugs was taken from the bottom of the plant. There was about 7 white bugs on the one leaf. Then the next day from a different plant, just 1 bug on a leaf. Its a green color and kept crawling around.????
Aphids?
Scratch that ..the other pics just showed up..sorry IDK about those.

123grow

Soooo... I've come across a couple bugs on leaves and I'm not sure what they are. They were on 2 different plants. The leaf with bug or bugs was taken from the bottom of the plant. There was about 7 white bugs on the one leaf. Then the next day from a different plant, just 1 bug on a leaf. Its a green color and kept crawling around.????
The lighting wss different on the first 2 pics but all 3 are of the same bug. Bug is a white color.

123grow

Yeah the only bugs Im familiar with are the russet and spider mites. As far as i know thats all we've ever had to deal with. Aren't aphids found on rose bushes and vegetable plants??? Thanks, Julie

NHWhites

NHWhites

You can spray aphids off with water but you have to get their eggs. Neem or azamax will get rid of them. I’d hit the girls soon before they get too far into flower

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

Don't panic and rush out to Home Depot for spray cuz you have a few leaf nibbling insects on your plants they won't even go for your flowers. A few pests are normal , predatory insects should take care of them if your plants are healthy.
If you look at the ingredients of Safer, Captain Jack's all that stuff is mainly quote other ingredients, mystery stuff that nobody knows what it is and what happens to it if you burn it and smoke it.
They're starting to find out some bad stuff about azadiractin (azamax neem oil Etc) if you smoke it. Don't compare what you can eat to what you can smoke people.

IW

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Don't panic and rush out to Home Depot for spray cuz you have a few leaf nibbling insects on your plants they won't even go for your flowers. A few pests are normal , predatory insects should take care of them if your plants are healthy.
If you look at the ingredients of Safer, Captain Jack's all that stuff is mainly quote other ingredients, mystery stuff that nobody knows what it is and what happens to it if you burn it and smoke it.
They're starting to find out some bad stuff about azadiractin (azamax neem oil Etc) if you smoke it. Don't compare what you can eat to what you can smoke people.

IW
You do realize that these products are tested in State labs like Oregon and Cali?
Not saying anything is true/untrue, except that bugs here will demolish a crop in hours..HOURS..
THIS IS A GOOD BUD>>DEAD!!!:puke2:

https://organicgrowersschool.org/676/ask-tom-swd-control-sticker-shock/
Morman Cricket 2018

123grow

You can spray aphids off with water but you have to get their eggs. Neem or azamax will get rid of them. I’d hit the girls soon before they get too far into flower
~But spraying with water isn't going to kill or get rid of them, it will only spread them to other plants.? Thanks for the info. ~ Julie

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Aphids... We sprayed 3x's so far, using "Lost Coast Plant Therapy". They don't appear to be real bad so far. Ive only noticed them at one end of the patch on a couple plants. Not saying there's not more. I will check later to see if there's any progress. ~Julie
Maybe try wrapping a stick trap around the trunks to keep additional pests away.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Berry White.. 16 weeks in
Damn things are truly beasts..Serious BEASTS..Berry White was the very 1st smoke I got when first buying from a dispensary (Nevada)..I don't buy anything anymore, but had forgotten about it..I will be hunting down some beans now..Thanks @123grow ..Later Julie.

123grow

Damn things are truly beasts..Serious BEASTS..Berry White was the very 1st smoke I got when first buying from a dispensary (Nevada)..I don't buy anything anymore, but had forgotten about it..I will be hunting down some beans now..Thanks @123grow ..Later Julie.
Thanks, this is our first time growing this strain and so far were impressed with it. ~Julie

Latest posts

Top Bottom