2020 Let the Games Begin.....

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Some stories maybe unconfirmed by medical research is saying that weed smokers are not getting sick. Dunno how true it is but man I hope so as I toke one for the virus😃. Cheers mates and pls be well and may your families be well. We will as the world get better and heal together

Link?

below frigid

below frigid

Some stories maybe unconfirmed by medical research is saying that weed smokers are not getting sick. Dunno how true it is but man I hope so as I toke one for the virus😃. Cheers mates and pls be well and may your families be well. We will as the world get better and heal together
Hard to believe any foreign matter in your lungs could be beneficial with this virus.

below frigid

below frigid

Maybe. But it is possible. There is no evidence that cannabis causes lung cancer for instance.

The canabanoid receptors in our body could stop the signal the virus causes.

Im looking for evidence not opinion.

It was posted on a medical site that smoking tobacco cannabis were not helping you especially if you do get the disease. Lungs compromised in anyway can't be good with a killer that does it's job by infecting your lungs. Type O blood is a better safeguard.

below frigid

below frigid

Why would someone smoke Type O blood?

See some weird things on these forums... 😆

You IV it. I have 16 pints. I part with a pint. Every year they do some special withdrawal from me I think they are taking platelets too
I think they call it power red donating. My blood is pretty much universal they can give it to anyone in a pinch. A B O etc..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ty

Type O humans are 30% less likely to contract flu 19.

Thats not what the preliminary study said. It only counts already sick hospitalized patients and it has not been peer reviewed. In fact the info is mostly coincidental according to the scientists.

See my point yet? Post proof not opinion. This is a serious subject. Its not whether we like led or something.

below frigid

below frigid

Dont tell my bosses that, I'll have to work more. 😂
Thank you for info
Lucky you, my information fee is just 1/2 your overtime. Lol
Thats not what the preliminary study said. It only counts already sick hospitalized patients and it has not been peer reviewed. In fact the info is mostly coincidental according to the scientists.

See my point yet? Post proof not opinion. This is a serious subject. Its not whether we like led or something.

I see there's a lot of info, leaning both ways. Not so cut and dry.So new there has not been enough studies

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

It was false info. I posted the correct info. Took about 3 seconds to find the real info.
I just watched a stand up special on Netflix with Marc Maron where he said that if you made a column of things that you know and another column of how you know those things, most of the second column would be "some guy told me" haha. Too fucking true! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom