2020 light dep shit

• Thread starter Purepiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purepiff

Purepiff

What's going on? Am doing a new spot this season,gonna bust out 3 10ft by 60ft hoops in my backyard. First run will be ice cream cake, purple punch and probably gelato 41 or zookies.
2020 light dep shit
The soil is fresh and paid like 120 a yard for it bulk. Around 52 yards filled all 3 beds got my irrigation going just like I do my indoor with octabubblers and pvc pipe. Got a 1500 gallon tank using a leader pump. Here are some pics tomorrow imma have the octabubs plugged in and the clear plastic on the hoops.

Purepiff

Purepiff

Very nice! I have never grown at that scale before. Very interested to watch.

This is just something light. I am doing my hayfork spot again this year too with my buddy. Here's a pic of last year. We also have atleast 1 fullterm soot and waiting to close on a second spot where we can do like 70 monsters and a little greenhouse. Here are my hayfork hoops from last season
20190811 120837

Purepiff

Purepiff

Gonna pop some seeds for the full terms and to find something new to run indoors hopefully. I got some seed junky menage seeds I got dvg ghost og x purple vapor and I got 4 packs of jungle boy seeds. 2 packs of the tkxwifi43 a pack of perfect og x tk and a pack of green crack x tk def excited to see what these jungleboy beans are hitting for
20200403 203239
20200403 203214

Sanchezp93

Sanchezp93

This is just something light. I am doing my hayfork spot again this year too with my buddy. Here's a pic of last year. We also have atleast 1 fullterm soot and waiting to close on a second spot where we can do like 70 monsters and a little greenhouse. Here are my hayfork hoops from last seasonView attachment 957204
What size pots are you using bro. I’m pretty much trying to do the exact same thing. Was planning to do ice cream cake in 7 gallon smart pots in 10 x 50 foot greenhouse as much as it can fit planning to do rows of 3... any suggestions. I’m in Fresno Cali by the way

Purepiff

Purepiff

What size pots are you using bro. I’m pretty much trying to do the exact same thing. Was planning to do ice cream cake in 7 gallon smart pots in 10 x 50 foot greenhouse as much as it can fit planning to do rows of 3... any suggestions. I’m in Fresno Cali by the way

I would do atleast 4 plants wide. Goodluck I will be able to answer most any question u have.

Purepiff

Purepiff

The pot size in last season deo pic was 10 gallon bags. 7 gal pots will work fine tho

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
This is just something light. I am doing my hayfork spot again this year too with my buddy. Here's a pic of last year. We also have atleast 1 fullterm soot and waiting to close on a second spot where we can do like 70 monsters and a little greenhouse. Here are my hayfork hoops from last seasonView attachment 957204

is it straight if I come pitch a tent on the property? Will work for residency 👽

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I used to grow krome's wifi 43 cut, came straight from his garden. One of the best strains in existence. Crossed to tk????? Get the funk outta here!!!!!!!

Pulls up a bean bag chair......

Sanchezp93

Sanchezp93

I would do atleast 4 plants wide. Goodluck I will be able to answer most any question u have.
Thank you man I really appreciate that bro not a lot of solid people in the world willing to share some wisdom. So Are you using 7 gallon smart pots also in the pictures? And you are light depping them at a certain height correct?
The pot size in last season deo pic was 10 gallon bags. 7 gal pots will work fine tho
That's super dope bro thats the exact setup except I'm doing them in smart pots. In the mean time they are in 1 gallon pots but want to throw them in 7 gallon this week forsure. They went into flower last week because we left them outside just 40 of them the other are fine is it ok if let them go back into veg would they come out just fine or should we get a complete new 40. They went into flower because days are still short but in the process of getting the lights in the greenhouse just the same way you have them. Would you be able to tell me what lights your using in the greenhouse and how far apart they are? And thank you again for the help bro. Wish you the best karma in life.

Purepiff

Purepiff

Thank you man I really appreciate that bro not a lot of solid people in the world willing to share some wisdom. So Are you using 7 gallon smart pots also in the pictures? And you are light depping them at a certain height correct?

That's super dope bro thats the exact setup except I'm doing them in smart pots. In the mean time they are in 1 gallon pots but want to throw them in 7 gallon this week forsure. They went into flower last week because we left them outside just 40 of them the other are fine is it ok if let them go back into veg would they come out just fine or should we get a complete new 40. They went into flower because days are still short but in the process of getting the lights in the greenhouse just the same way you have them. Would you be able to tell me what lights your using in the greenhouse and how far apart they are? And thank you again for the help bro. Wish you the best karma in life.

Not using smart pots, just the plastic bags. I fkower em when they look ready to be flipped never really a specific time. I also do prune before and after I last trellis. U don't wanna reveg em get another 40 if possible reveg plants are the worse

Top Bottom