2023 Organic Outdoor cannabis grow journal

• Thread starter CriticalWorm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Nothing yet and I might be too late but what's the best way to prevent and protect against powdery mildew and mold? Thx
Take out center branches/leaves with not much on them. Air flow improves and you don't lose useful bud.

Choosing a strain that doesn't get mold or PM counts much more though.

CriticalWorm

CriticalWorm

I see you’ve got a hoop frame there, @CriticalWorm . Do you ever throw a tarp over it to keep rain off the plants?
No but I've thought about doing something like that but then I'm scared I'd do more harm then good somehow. But any advise on that idea is welcome. Rather something more permanent myself but idk

CriticalWorm

CriticalWorm

Stupid ass weather. Need plans for my hoop shelter for next season. This is bull shit. Botrytis

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Good luck this weekend! I think eventually Nova Scotia is going to drive you indoors. We’ll see.

CriticalWorm

CriticalWorm

Good luck this weekend! I think eventually Nova Scotia is going to drive you indoors. We’ll see.
Thanks I need it. Unfortunately you may be right every year seems to get harder instead of easier around here. I'd hate to loss my outdoor grows..

CriticalWorm

CriticalWorm

looking for fast flowering resistant Outdoor strains for Nova Scotia.Anyone have any they swear by? The fastest most resistant plant I've ever had was (CRITICAL) a rare pheno type. That I only had the once. I've oreded over 10 more times trying to get her back but never did. I've tried a strain speedy chili fast that was not so bad. Looking for a new lineup for next year

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
looking for fast flowering resistant Outdoor strains for Nova Scotia.Anyone have any they swear by? The fastest most resistant plant I've ever had was (CRITICAL) a rare pheno type. That I only had the once. I've oreded over 10 more times trying to get her back but never did. I've tried a strain speedy chili fast that was not so bad. Looking for a new lineup for next year
Fast Versions from Sweet Seeds did very well for me.
Green Poison FV finished end august, Cream Mandarin FV beginning september.
For next season looking at their S.A.D. (Sweet Afghan Delicious), Sweet Cheese or Tropicanna Poison.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

The earliest I found was Frostberry from Lucky13. Reg seed. One plant was purple buds. Both plants I grew were about 31/2 feet balls (topped twice when young) and they finished the end of July in the Ottawa area -https://www.lucky13seeds.com/frostberry

Best wishes with surviving the crap weather.

Top Bottom