Log In Register
  • Thread starter Thread starter grayoldnproud
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2026 Outdoor Grows! let's see em!

grayoldnproud 4,879 Replies 296,950 Views
Page 199 of 244 · Replies 3,961–3,980 of 4,880
Here's the thing.
First ive been growing for yrs. I just dont post here very often. When were saying early what your referring to is potency and yield. Say I waited 3 more weeks. It have to douse her in BT to fight the catapillers and mites. The fluctuations in RH swings +-50% daily. Increasing bud rot. Potency is maybe in the 65-70% range. I could fight daily and loose 25-30% yield to environment just to have "Ripe" but degraded (50% Amber trichomes) now we have 70% of a plant at 80-85% potency. Or I could have lost it all in 2 cloudy wet days.
Thoughts ?
yep see the post above this one,.
i let it go until it was in the ready zone than bud washed dry and cure and than made hashish and hash oil,.
no mold, mildew, pest, viroid, virus etc can get into the trichome head,. the only issue with these problems is the delay of ripening of the trichomes,..
if your in canada and going throw all your weed away because of mold rot etc than i’ll take em!!!
 
Here's the thing.
First ive been growing for yrs. I just dont post here very often. When were saying early what your referring to is potency and yield. Say I waited 3 more weeks. It have to douse her in BT to fight the catapillers and mites. The fluctuations in RH swings +-50% daily. Increasing bud rot. Potency is maybe in the 65-70% range. I could fight daily and loose 25-30% yield to environment just to have "Ripe" but degraded (50% Amber trichomes) now we have 70% of a plant at 80-85% potency. Or I could have lost it all in 2 cloudy wet days.
Thoughts ?
quit using that rockefeller poison crap on your plants,..
 
Here's the thing.
First ive been growing for yrs. I just dont post here very often. When were saying early what your referring to is potency and yield. Say I waited 3 more weeks. It have to douse her in BT to fight the catapillers and mites. The fluctuations in RH swings +-50% daily. Increasing bud rot. Potency is maybe in the 65-70% range. I could fight daily and loose 25-30% yield to environment just to have "Ripe" but degraded (50% Amber trichomes) now we have 70% of a plant at 80-85% potency. Or I could have lost it all in 2 cloudy wet days.
Thoughts ?
That’s the chance you take when growing outdoors.
I have been in the same boat you’re in because of the weather, and never did I say “great choice”. Never.
Also I’m not judging you over that. I’m just saying, to me, it’s not worth it.
 
These girls stand a better chance at going the distance.
 

Attachments

  • 17886271637951960173238179984036.jpg
    17886271637951960173238179984036.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 17886271086304060729313984464223.jpg
    17886271086304060729313984464223.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 2
yep see the post above this one,.
i let it go until it was in the ready zone than bud washed dry and cure and than made hashish and hash oil,.
no mold, mildew, pest, viroid, virus etc can get into the trichome head,. the only issue with these problems is the delay of ripening of the trichomes,..
if your in canada and going throw all your weed away because of mold rot etc than i’ll take em!!!
Lol, not even close to you brother. We like burning our trees here, so we gotta keep them "cootie free" Old Lungs my guy.
 
I don't, thats why I chose to chop her. She's all natural. Didn't even use neem oil during flower. This was week 8, she's fine.
When did it start flowering? If your in the us mid July is pretty early if that’s the case your about 6 weeks into a sativa strain Thats goes for 10. -12 or even more waiting on amber
She was in flower July 1 then ?
 
Here's the thing.
First ive been growing for yrs. I just dont post here very often. When were saying early what your referring to is potency and yield. Say I waited 3 more weeks. It have to douse her in BT to fight the catapillers and mites. The fluctuations in RH swings +-50% daily. Increasing bud rot. Potency is maybe in the 65-70% range. I could fight daily and loose 25-30% yield to environment just to have "Ripe" but degraded (50% Amber trichomes) now we have 70% of a plant at 80-85% potency. Or I could have lost it all in 2 cloudy wet days.
Thoughts ?
Been in your situation many times and don’t have a good answer other than you have to make a decision…
 
Page 199 of 244 · Replies 3,961–3,980 of 4,880
Back
Top Bottom