203organics?

• Thread starter IVIars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IVIars

Then attend the Medical Marijuana Industry Forums this week, hosted by the Marijuana Policy Project and the Arizona Medical Marijuana Association, and sponsored by 203organics.

203organics offers two customized partnership options for dispensaries, providing your dispensary with either the entire or partial inventory of medicine. 203organics will be the Arizona partner and producer for The Farmacy brand of products - the same pharmacist-developed cannabis medications that have been the choice, and earned the trust, of thousands of patients. 203organics Principals will be on hand at the Forum to discuss just how they can meet your needs.

I got that email from the AZMMA. The way i read it is there is a company sponsered by the azmma to sell medicine to the disp. IMO this is bullspit

D

Dignan

It is total bullshit. But more of the same... big money folks do their best to control the rest of us and keep us out of their market.

It's obvious now that the entire Prop 203 was written to set up a select few people (MPP, Andrew Myers, AZMMA, 203organics, etc.) with a virtual stranglehold on the Arizona market. There were several things in 203 that had me scratching my head 6 months ago, but now that we all see the cards these California canna-business fat cats are playing, the "odd" parts of 203 make sense.

But, we should be good little minions and just be glad that SOMETHING has happened in AZ, and we all just fight with one another over the scraps that the Fat Cats leave for us.

:)

I've got my plan. It's not as good as Andrew Myers' plan, but it's not bad.

Top Bottom