20th day flower n my leaves are getting spots

• Thread starter yolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yolo

yolo

Lil spots and my tips are burning like a nute burn maybe?..first grow need input

20th day flower n my leaves are getting spots
C

cb303

What nutrient line are you using it looks good so far tone the nute mix down a little nice grow though what strain is that

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Maybe you need some cal mag or some more N, what Nutes and what strain you running?

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

flushs them with a ph'ed nute mix at half the ppm you using atm. you can use plain ph'ed water but that may set them back a few days. the damage is done but after the flush it shouldnt continue.

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

flush with water ph balanced of course.. I mean a good flush maybe three times the amount water to medium youre using youll see the burning stop it cant be corrected just minimized.

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

but yes the pic youve shown is not bad youve got it to the edge now keep it there and dont go over

;)

yolo

yolo

What u mean by i have it on the edge??? Like im pushing it with my nute?...@ cb..jaybee..and sons...im running GH nova series..one part nute and in a DWC bucket i still havent flushed them i noticed they gained weight cuz she tipped over sum like the tower of pizza or what eva its called its tillting( /) so anywho ima re nute tonight 4-2-12 ima try a 24hr flush then re nute at 2tsp per gal instead of 3

DieselBoy

DieselBoy

Maybe take a pic in more natural light? Hard to see the spots...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The pic looks good 2 me.. I always push my plant pretty hard in flower till the very tips of the leafs burn juss like ur pic.. It looks like what ever ppm ur giving ur plants is the limit don't go any higher then what ur giving them rite now..

yolo

yolo

Good shit making goo thanx fo the info...thts exactly what i wanted to hear..tht i can push these babys to the max...i gave it a 24hr flush in phd water the other day ..then placed it bak on nute the following night with just a lil lesss nute per gal....i just want major weight...if i do good on this run then i plan to keep growing if not then i would rather not spend all the time....thanx every one for ur info

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea growing sure does take lots of time & money.. U got 2 really love what ur doing 2 keep it up b'cuz it's lots of work.. If u do keep it up it only gets better with every run..

the rrock

the rrock

Yea growing sure does take lots of time & money.. U got 2 really love what ur doing 2 keep it up b'cuz it's lots of work.. If u do keep it up it only gets better with every run..
yes if you dont love it ur wasting ur time

yolo

yolo

i enjoy it very much dnt trip fellas keeps me at peace with my self,,,any who thanx for all the help good shit ill keep yall posted

101 Runner

101 Runner

In DWC you have a ph issue..spotting and burn is easily a ph swing locking out nutes..watch your ph swing and don't let it get up there past 6.1 in the beginning especially!

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Geesh, that pic looks pretty good to me! Tips are just slightly burnt , yes.

Nothing major tho'.

Top Bottom