20x20 ..Steppin Into The Sun

• Thread starter JoE_AnTiX77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JoE_AnTiX77

Here some before and after pics of my 20x20ft space.....
20x20 steppin into the sun

20x20 steppin into the sun 2

20x20 steppin into the sun 3

20x20 steppin into the sun 4

J

JoE_AnTiX77

chillin ..

there something peaceful about washing 500 liters of hydroton .....:character0053:

P6260205
J

JoE_AnTiX77

Ok so we just finished this room... we will be running some 40 Fire O.G. cuts the first run using some ebb n grow buckets, advance nutrient line up, and 9 tons a a/c..:cool0019: ... we will have the cuts in about a week so hopefully its a good show

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sweet setup, very clean, looking forward to the show.

J

JoE_AnTiX77

thanks motherlode.. hopefully i can start as soon as possible .. the clones have sprouted roots so imma start veggin soon:banana1sv6:

J

JoE_AnTiX77

new plans .. ill be running Chemdog #4 (Chemdog x O.G.) this first round and ill be getting some F1 Sour Diesel seeds so i can have some moms for the 2nd round :D ... ill have pics up friday of the Chemdog #4 clones

M

MOROCO BLAKK

Looking good Joe,are you rolling with a mini-split ac just curious.

J

JoE_AnTiX77

thanxs bro ...no mini split here if u look at the picture of the hydroton u can see the 5 ton and 4 ton condensors :rock..

J

JoE_AnTiX77

anyone suggest any good strains that are high in demand?? im plannin on running Chemdog #4 ,sour diesel ,n blue dream ...

Maton2219

Maton2219

anyone suggest any good strains that are high in demand?? im plannin on running Chemdog #4 ,sour diesel ,n blue dream ...

First of these is a great looking op, nice and clean. SkyWalker OG? I love it and I know it is hot around my area So So Cal. Just a suggestion.

J

JoE_AnTiX77

ohh yeah thanx maton .... skywalker will definitely have to be added .. im also trying to find some jack harrer

M

Monkey OG

The Chemdog #4 and Sour Diesel good choices, skip the blue dream unless your looking for something thats okay with a high yield.

Your in la right? Stick with the chems and OG's cant go wrong they also love their bubbas and masters!

J

JoE_AnTiX77

im ok with the O.G. for now .... streets are flooded with O.G., but the blue dream i have to keep.. when grown right that stuff is dank!! trying to find a bubba cross that turns purple too..

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

nice set up man it looks like your going to have funnnnnn lol well at least thas would be my idea of fun...wel these are some stains i can suggest that are purple and are beutiful plants imho purple haze/kush,gods gift,grandaddy purps,blakcberry kush those are just some of the ones i can think are hot right now. also if you can get a hold of some pre 98 bubba kush and wait 70 days+ it will turn purple and you will have some of the finest purply bud and well you know da dileeo any bud can be turned purple with a lil temperture change :cool0044: good luck :icon_cookie:

J

JoE_AnTiX77

thanx for the comments ...so ive been doing some thinkin:bong2: ... and i think ill look at getting some purple kush in the future just have to find a dependable strain first ...

Top Bottom