20x20 ..Steppin Into The Sun

• Thread starter JoE_AnTiX77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jakew215

thanx for the comments ...so ive been doing some thinkin:bong2: ... and i think ill look at getting some purple kush in the future just have to find a dependable strain first ...

nice fuckin room man. rock that shit...

i would go with blackberry, mmmmmm. Jack Herrer is all over norcal.

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Oh wow, this should be more than interesting. Can't wait. Sub'd

J

JoE_AnTiX77

appreciate it peeps .... hopefully we have a good show for you all .... :animbong:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

looks like your gonna have some serious fun! your gonna love the Chemdog #4 she stacks like no other bitch especially for the quality smoke she throws out at ya! i would deffinately take her 70days. for a purple pheno you can look into gods gift, when run propper she can really shine for you! good luck:party0044:

J

JoE_AnTiX77

yupp god gift is killer!! still cant choose but i have a cool minute to decide

J

JoE_AnTiX77

i have the Chemdog #4 clones into the system :passingjoint:... ill have pics of them up on sunday ... i would post em tomoroow but i have to play a show saturday:music:music damm it feels good to be a gansta:pimp:

J

JoE_AnTiX77

La Mota

ok i got the clones on 2 flood and drain tables under 2 600s.. each tray has 40 clones with each in a 4x4" rockwool cube ...i have about 80 Chemdog #4 cuts, when i got the clones they were in bad condition but they seem to be ok.. by any chance anyone run Chemdog #4 before.. btw the showi played was sickkk

S

Sense I. Milla

Sub'd 4 sure Joe! Dude your my hero 4 washing all that hydroton! holy shit!

J

JoE_AnTiX77

thanks sense i. milla... i actually enjoyed doing all that washing:)

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dammm you workin with alot of ladies never ran it b4 but im guessing theyre going to be stankey forsuree where the pics at ?

J

JoE_AnTiX77

yeah hopefully ill have em up tomorrow.. ive been lagging it on charging my camera:rollj:

B

biggs

looking good Joe. can't wait to see it full of dank. good luck mate.

J

JoE_AnTiX77

i have some pictures of my clones finally:smoke ..
P7080216

P7080218

P7080219

U

ugmjfarmer

Looking great! Good use of veg space. How long do you plan to veg them before the flip, and is that the only space you will be vegging in?

J

JoE_AnTiX77

thanx farmers! .. not sure UG... if i get my F1 sour diesel seeds sooner ill probly just throw em into flower sooner to get the sour D in there:bongsmi:

J

JoE_AnTiX77

anyone in L.A. have some lights for sale??.. need to make a closet grow 4 moms:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom