20x20 ..Steppin Into The Sun

• Thread starter JoE_AnTiX77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socalval

socalval

nice fuckin room man. rock that shit...

i would go with blackberry, mmmmmm. Jack Herrer is all over norcal.

real talk man ..IF you can find a blackberry clone grab that shit dude !:very_first_smiley: take your blue dream witch is fire if you grow it outside with at least a 2nd gen ogananic soil n cross that bitch with a blackberry:friday: 3LBS OF BLURPLEBERRY DREAM ! that is if my buddy doesnt stablize it and add it to his dream line !st by the way NICE SET UP !!!! Did you frame off the garage door too ? and are those balests in the same room as the plants ?:shake

socalval

socalval

ok i see it now you did frame it off .whats the small room for ? and whats going to get all that balast heat out of there ? just a thought here (i havent done anything indoors that big yet on my way though) if you added a 8ft cord to ballast board and set it up outside of your grow area it would save you a bunch of energy .just one of those things cranks up the heat in 20x20 room to an average 90* on a cool day .once again just a thought here

J

JoE_AnTiX77

yea dude i feel ya... lucky we have more than enough a/c and we have air that comes outside to cool the cooltubes but doesnt make contact with the room.. its completly sealed and cooled:D

B

Bobby Smith

Hey Joe, if you get a second would you mind taking a pic or two of your garage door and how you went about sealing that up? I'm assuming you sealed it up, but it not no biggie.

Need to make my one car garage door fully sealed, so I was thinking about building a frame of 2x4s around it, dropping some insulation in it (need temp and sound control) and sealing it with plywood.

Did you do anything like this?

J

JoE_AnTiX77

yo bobby thats exactly what we did:rock... we put the thickest insulation we could find, then insulation foam, then some radiant wood to finish it off

socalval

socalval

yea dude i feel ya... lucky we have more than enough a/c and we have air that comes outside to cool the cooltubes but doesnt make contact with the room.. its completly sealed and cooled:D

NICE !:pimp:

socalval

socalval

ARE THOSE HOODS JUST AS EFECTIVE AS THE white glass enclosed ones with a six hundred ?i know they are hell of alot cheaper too.

J

JoE_AnTiX77

the 600s dont have any ducting running through them.. but they run just the same

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

O SShhnnaapp. Joe you crazy brah haha. i'll be taggin along on this forsure. Awesome setup man. I can't believe your honestly runnin 9 tons of a/c that just makes me laugh lol Take it easy man. need any help trimmin let me know sahahaha

:character0053::confused0054::passingjoint:

.......sad to see that not to many people run the gdp anymore such a tasty smoke.

C

cheech

i think you went the right route on those hoods. had you gotten a bunch of sun system or hydro farm hinged glass hoods that co2/smell/ac would be making it's way outside. those will be much easier to seal up.

R

RMCG

That's why you blow instead of suck.

I mean the lamp fans...

Push anything back in to the room through the cracks vs sucking it through the cracks in the reflector and out the ducting.

J

JoE_AnTiX77

:banana1sv6: everythings good so far .... clones are wayyyy better and it seems like all of em made it through!!:dance:dance hopefully i dont mess anything up:hunter:

I

ice1

hope to be able to check back some what regularly wanna see the og grow i got some I'm waiting on to get here any day. but going to be at least a month before i start flowering them going to make a mother out of the best clone I'm getting.

just curious anybody know where to get any Chemdog clones if so just pm me

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yo bro i was really buzy lately triiming and stuff i was talkin to my boy up there that lives los but unfortuantly had sold all his equipment fuk it how are thye baybees doin?

S

Sense I. Milla

It's been a while, those clones should be getting big, what's the situation Joe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom