Angus

must of had one of them there edible licenses. :confused0054:

A

Angus

Here's another dandy.

media calls this a "amateur" medical marijuana facility

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

fukk all that but if it was just the weed thats ok and with the gun because you'd rather be safe than sorry but all that other shyt is unnessary

hiboy

hiboy

damn
dumb to have so many illegal things at one place. They are probably the typical it wont happen to me scenario.... and ur caught up so quick you kinda lose track
h

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

13 pounds of marijuana, 198 marijuana plants, 34.4 grams of cocaine, 7.2 grams of psilocybin mushrooms, 68.5 prescription pills, 27 guns and a bullet proof vest

toss the key _

Man who was the pussy eating half pills...lol... Az

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
* was also charged with possession of a weapon by a previous offender_
* and only had one med card with a copy of one other_

well hate to say it "but" serves them right for growing over the 99plant Fed limit & having a gun on site and for not having the proper med recs to be growing that many plants.. its these a-holes that give the med scene a bad name..same shit differant day :harvest:

Does not serve them right! No one deserves to have their freedom taken away for growing a harmless plant! I have said it before and I am sure I will say this again- We should not put people in jail for marijuana. That is it. Really simple, dont put people in jail for growing plants.

JB

A

Angus

thanks for posting angus:
man it keeps getting better and better...more ammo for the fire.. these type of busts is all the Fed/Gov needs to Keep thur fight going strong and for thur never to be legal MJ or even med shops in the USA.
:sad0047:

13 pounds of marijuana, 198 marijuana plants, 34.4 grams of cocaine, 7.2 grams of psilocybin mushrooms, 68.5 prescription pills, 27 guns and a bullet proof vest

toss the key _

You are correct it's stuff like this that sways public opinion against us. People try to put up the impression that Colorado is like a little californy that is all chill and smoker friendly.
well it's really not. look at fort collins. College town very liberal with lots of old hippies and granola eaters.
They not long ago voted to ban all disp's.

Few years back when duder there in highlands let that news camera in his house to film his 150 some plants.
Next day the goverment kicked his door in.
I remember sayin back then that this shit apple was going to cause a shitstorm and we would see ramifications.
Sure enough within weeks we saw massive legislation with hb1284 and numerous towns shutting things down, then the resrictions on caregivers.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

I bought a quarter pound of shrooms in college and ate most of them myself. Just sayin'

A

Angus

I try to scan all the busts and try to keep up on what's going on in the state.

Mainly I'm trying to guage what the threshold is for gettin hit. and by this I mean how many plants before the bracelets get put on.

I know it's not black and white and we can't find a certain number for sure but after years of looking and reading I can't find say = a couple in thier private residence each having a card with edibles from doc and getting nailed for say 30 plants.

doesn't mean it hasn't happened just I haven't heard about it or read it.

let's say you and your woman each have a card and are allowed 12 with the both of you. but are runnin 30 with a edible card.
I can't find anyone getting nailed for say 30 or even 40.

I've heard rumor of the police just taking the plants that are over the limit and leaving the six but I can't verify it in print. just rumor.

If anyone has a example where a scenario like this has happened please share it.

I did find a example last week but it was michigan. Two dudes living in a house both had med cards and they were arrested for having 49 plants.
Don't know what michigans counts are but I've yet to see any colorado's get arrested for a amount under 50.

So if anyone knows of a case we can certify please put it up.

another thing to think about is not all small arrests are going to be in the news.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

"Police found the grow through investigative work that began with other cases"

=Somebody rolled.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
100% in agreement jaybee!

Does not serve them right! No one deserves to have their freedom taken away for growing a harmless plant! I have said it before and I am sure I will say this again- We should not put people in jail for marijuana. That is it. Really simple, dont put people in jail for growing plants.

JB
JayBee, 100% agreement with you brother! "We should not be putting people in jail for cannabis." Not at all!!! monkey5

K

kolah

problem is:

NONE OF THOSE THINGS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO VICTIM, NO HARM, NO CRIME! DAMMITTTT!!

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

ANOTHER IDIOT CAUGHT ! No paper work for your plant count and you admit freely to selling pounds per month (in fort collins). With there big mouth they probably guaranteed a conviction.

M

MICHIGAN4200

There fuckin dumb in mi 12 plants per med card holder 2 cards 24 plants caregiver can 5 pantianrs to grow but cant smoke or grow untill caregiver has person to grow for

putembk

putembk

I agree that people shouldn't go to jail for smoking and selling mj. But really, operating an illegal dispensary in an apartment complex. With the amount of people coming and going that a dispensary attracts these individuals were sure to get popped. " Stupid is as stupid does."

pistone1971

pistone1971

JB

hear hear! I need my meds or I can't even sleep at night. Most of the dispensaries are closing down here in SOCA so I'm going to go back like 10 years and grow my own again. To be risking jail for that is not what our forefathers had in mind!

W

waywardson

problem is:

NONE OF THOSE THINGS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO VICTIM, NO HARM, NO CRIME! DAMMITTTT!!

true enough...but 27 guns, he at least might have been someone you might wanna keep an eye on

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
true enough...but 27 guns, he at least might have been someone you might wanna keep an eye on

Why would that be? I have alot of guns myself,One is a M-16 and full auto. It is a legal owned gun.My family has always owned Guns and we have been growing cannabis from before the Revolutionary War.

Top Bottom