215 ATTENTION ALL TRUE MED PATIENTS. CA only, or any other tolerant state, 215

• Thread starter Medic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medic

medic, great karma coming your way im sure.

these days i offer no med discount and no plans to. seems anymore everybody and their brother is a med patient, for christs sake snoop dog is a med patient,

medical marijuana is a great thing but alot just use it as a badge to get freebies, im tired of getting pm's from people that are posting a 5kw grow one day and pming me the next saying they cant afford ANY seeds.

sad truth is people out there faking illness for a med card are ruining it for real med patients.

hate on me all you want but i know there are others that agree even if they dont want to publicly state it.

Outlaw,
Thank you for the Kind Words OG . Agreed. Know all about that. I already knew after that post, id get hit heavy, dont matter, No documentation of illness and medical cannabis compliance copy, no beans., Thats how you end something like that. After ripping a bowl right now i swear i totally forgot what was going on right now, I hope everyone rips a bowl right now, its a beautiful day in southern california.

Medic

darksideX

darksideX

ey medic,don't let hang ur head down,keep up ur nice vibez and do ur thing, whatever said, Respect to your wordz and offer bro!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey medic, hope I didn't ruffle your feathers or anyone's for the matter.. I am a CA med patient and I meself am smoking this bowl of Chem's sister just thankful how lucky I am.. I would much rather toke on my chem than popping Topamax for my seizures..

Right on for what your doing for the needy GTD.

M

Medic

No prob, i can take a ball busting everynow and then lol.

Medic

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
the only reason there is a need for the concept of med patients is the illegality. i have never been a med patient, but have been a recreational user for 27 years every day, and see no need for a med patient status or the possibility of it even. all you really need is legalization.

215 User

215 User

:handshake

That is a great gesture & it needs to get contagious because not everybody is level headed. To be truthful half the people at tha dispensaries don't even know the make up of the strains they carry any dam way.

Let Go & Let grow
:afroweed:

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

yep Hashmasta ,some truly spoken wordz..we need it it LEGAL over the hole world!!!!:character0103:

never a truer word spoken!

:rasta:

:handshake

That is a great gesture & it needs to get contagious because not everybody is level headed. To be truthful half the people at tha dispensaries don't even know the make up of the strains they carry any dam way.

Let Go & Let grow
:afroweed:

from y'all's lips to the goddesses ear...amen

N

Nuglover

Very generous of you Medic. You'll be a life saver for someone I'm sure.I've used smoke for pain management since a back injury as a teen as well as for anxiety and anger issues. At first I just smoked to get high and later realized when I smoked I didn't need to take their pills as much.Now I don't take their pills at all. Luckily for me I can afford some good beans on occasion, but there are those out there that cannot it takes guys with big hearts like Medic to take care of them. But for every one person that needs beans for meds, there are 100 out there that will lie there asses off to get something free...especially good beans.I'm just glad I don't have to go through that list and make those decisions. Good luck Medic.May you have the descernment to tell the difference.

J

Jalisco Kid

There is a different levels of being ill. I feel medic just made his distinction. I have grown for two years free for the terminally sick. This year I want to grow for me with more difficult plants that I could not risk before. About 6 months I took a few patients I put in the category of tennis elbows because I can no longer pay the bills. I am sorry but I can't see me growing for you free if you are out and about holding down a job etc. I too am a med patient with a broken back and neck. Some days I can't get out of bed to tend my girls, but I would not be hurt if someone feels like I do that I should grow my own on my own. I wish there was a depository for people when they get a bumper crop. If you saw people in tears for the gift you gave them you would grow harder. Suerte JK

K

kill-9

medic, great karma coming your way im sure.

these days i offer no med discount and no plans to. seems anymore everybody and their brother is a med patient, for christs sake snoop dog is a med patient,

That's true, I've seen some straight up nortenos and surenos dressing proud in their colors being approved.

medical marijuana is a great thing but alot just use it as a badge to get freebies, im tired of getting pm's from people that are posting a 5kw grow one day and pming me the next saying they cant afford ANY seeds.

sad truth is people out there faking illness for a med card are ruining it for real med patients.

They are but why should real medical patients suffer because of people trying to exploit 215?

hate on me all you want but i know there are others that agree even if they dont want to publicly state it.

Definitely not hating.....I agree, sometimes I think the people of california will recall 215.

T

tngreen

this is why i love the militia! Mota has always helped out the sick with free beans and very happy to see his crew following in his footsteps. if it wasn't for the med patients, we wouldnt be even close to how far we have come in fixing the stigma attached to cannabis.

O

OldRookie

Very cool
I am a patient/caregiver, and I like to see this kind of from the heart kindness.
Hats off!
Rook

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got my beans today. A big thanks to Medic and all at Mota for the fine genetics to play with. It will be a real pleasure to see what comes out of them.

B

Budhog

Much good Karma to you kind sir! Beans are sooo expensive for those of us on a fixed income.

B

Budhog

Hi Medic,

Is your gracious offer still going on? I pm'd you a few times and have heard nothing back.

Not trying to be a pain, but could use some of those beans.

Thanks,

Bud

sun

sun

Anyone that is a real med patient, im talking about a real bald cancer patient, or arthritic cripples, or any really ill patients that actual needs the medicine and isnt just a cash cropping stoner loop holing the laws, All beans on my side of the Militia breeding are free as long as some sort of real documention be provided. Done this before and i am not into liars or cheaters. Those are the terms and conditions. Contact me through PM. All about the real 215 user. Without them, all us stoners wouldnt be having med cards or clubs. I owe it to you guys since its you , the real med users, who have made it possibly for me to do what i love doing most. Breeding the best cannabis i can. Wait till you see the list next year. lol.

* Only to those that are true med Patients *

Medic

no ansewer from medic he must not be doing this any more ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom