21x20 Flower Room Design

• Thread starter LegalGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@sixstring @PButter -
Well... isnt there always a BUT!!..... BUT my 2 employees work in the office part of our building.... so they are the reason for the security/smell and caution. I have some many cans of ONA gel already and it still smells really strong. They both are long time friends, but neither is Pro MJ.. so have to be smart now. :(

EDIT... PLUS they are both ladies, so you piss them off and I am down the river!.. lol.

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

Ona ain't gonna cut it bro.i would have a can 100 or bigger in 2 opposing corners of the flower room and another 100 in veg running 24.7 if you really want to hide the smell.my employees fear me.so i don't have to worry about them lol.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

I just added this big Ionizer and that has helped a ton, my 4 x8 room just isnt sealed the best, I do have a carbon filter and exhaust fan, but all just cannot keep up with the skunk bud smell! :)
Get my rooms finished, add a second one of these and I think we are set on smell.

41AlhPhc1L

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
hmm. Shit man- I can't really smell it very well anymore but I try and do the whole hide the smell thing. I kinda think if someone doesn't smell it all the time, they will be able to pick it out at a distance.

PB

J

Jalisco Kid

If two 150's carbon scrubbers can not hold the smell down something is wrong. I had some pretty strong smells developing in my room. The last week of harvest I would run one more, then when the machine was running one more right next to the vac.
Wall bangers are the a/c's hung out a window.JK
I am glad that I know I will never hang a sheet of rock again.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Ok, build out quandary.....HELP! :)
I can stop on the length of the wall and give myself a 12 X 21 flower room (and keep a bit of shop space open), or I can continue and give myself another 6 foot, so 18 X 21...
Kind of unsure what I should do and putting my framing on hold today until I figure out best route..

So my question is, would the 12 X 21 be a kick ass flower room, or should I give myself the extra space for future growth of the room?? What would you do?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Ok, build out quandary.....HELP! :)
I can stop on the length of the wall and give myself a 12 X 21 flower room (and keep a bit of shop space open), or I can continue and give myself another 6 foot, so 18 X 21...
Kind of unsure what I should do and putting my framing on hold today until I figure out best route..

So my question is, would the 12 X 21 be a kick ass flower room, or should I give myself the extra space for future growth of the room?? What would you do?View attachment 363953

I personally like to have some work space. So in your situation I would just build out to where you have already done, and then just finish up there.

But I am a bit curious as to why you are having this problem. Have you run out of construction material? Or did you just not realize that the original space left no work space?

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@Smoking Gun - I just kind of realizing the room will be huge at 18 x 21 and that my shop space will be awful small if I go the full size.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@ftwendy - I love it here, its a cool place. Hot Tub, work out center, stereo, fireplace, beer fridge, 2 dune buggies & 10 acres w lots of trees.. what more could one man or woman need?! I say man first b/c my wife doesn't really love it like I do! lol. It would only be heaven if it were located in colorado....

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

gotta say man, your property is like my dream home, to have that much space, let my animals run free....wish i was born on a farm, i love the farming life...if i had your backyard i would do so much with it...2 greenhouses and an outdoor crop...all veggies and fruits, except one green house for the smoke :D

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

For those following my build, I stopped in to water plants and noticed the hot tub was a bit low.
I started the water and forgot to turn it off as I went home. 4 hours later I cussed profusely and drove back like a mad man to find hundreds of gallons of water on the floor.
No real damage thankfully, but could have been really damaging. Today is -5 degrees as the high. :)

ftwendy

ftwendy

Shit... bust out the wetvac and dehueys.

After flooding my space too many times, I now lean a pool stick against my exit door every time I turn on the faucet. Do something to remind you that your water is on... set an alarm on your phone, a sticky on the door, etc. Anything. Just add it to the routine

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

It's happened to us all. I personally try and make sure I have no where to be when refilling any reservoir, even a 10 gallon one. I am constantly checking the level to make sure I don't over flow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom