22 gallon tub

• Thread starter kuz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kuz

Day 57
Untied her and took off a lot of fans and some buds out of the center. Didnt realize how much they were foxtailing, until I trimmed them some.

Would let it go a few more days but have some grey spots on the fan leaves, dont know what it is or if it can harm the buds.

PPMs just wont drop after adding hygrozyme and 1 T molasses on day 50. It does seam to free up some nutrients, whether thats good or bad for a flush I'm not sure. Added back 10 gallons r/o to the 20 gallon res and ppm stuck on 190 for 7 days.

Day56 01
Day56 03
Day56 05

1st.artuning

Highly recommend a water chiller and Dutch master zone if you dont want to mess with the micro bennies....

K

kuz

Got about 6.5 oz of small but nice dense bud. Most of it used to make oil along with another 8oz of trim and popcorn, airy bud, but about 2oz of that was bud from the middle of the plant that I let go another couple of weeks. Never grew any under hid for a comparison, but I'll say 650 watts of mixed spectrum ho t5's will flower smokable bud. Oil hasnt been smoked asfaik, only taken orally, eaten, whatever.

Tried just one 6 bulb fixture (325 watts), on the side, nothing over the plant and yield went way down, not sampled yet.

Now trying one, mostly red, fixture overhead, 5 3500k, and 1 6000k, 325 watts. Really doubt its enough light, but got to see. Growing the plant right into the lights, burned a few pistols, but trying to keep a 4' x 3' canopy within inches of light. A lot of bending and pinching stems. And stripping a lot more material.

Also vegged this plant about 6 weeks, so I could go full blast on nutes from day one of flower. n, p, k, mg, ca, s
190 75 487 64 170 126 = 1500 ppm/ 200 ppm tap. Last week veg
107 90 506 64 63 126 flip
27 90 372 64 22 126 day 20, not there yet.

Trying to force to start flowering faster if thats possible.
Going to cut the N and Ca early, probably asking for some lockout issues. And at day 40 want to cut all nutes and go for a good 20 day flush, see if the buds swell more.

Should be running a chiller, no doubt.

K

kuz

Day 19 flower.
k 13 times N. Anybody else try something like that before? I heard somewhere greenhouse tomato growers push k to enhance flavor.

Its actually a 17 gallon tub now that I keep the water level just touching the bottom of the net pot, seems to help avoid root rot. I think that much nutrient solution is a lot for one plant, that and the weak lighting is why I can go 20 days between res changes.

03day191plant
03day193
03day192
Top Bottom