225 Watt Led, Ultra Thin. Yes Com?

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Any cheaper quality options? I wanted to spend 350/375

I will have to reroute my whole exhaust to pull from hood, into filer n out.

I would need to get a double ended filter. So I can connect one end coming off light n next end into filter, then into my exhaust running out.

I was planning to just put a filter 1ft off ceiling, pull from it n run out

xenon730

xenon730

If I could get 10/11/12 oz from a harvest I would be stoked
Shaping into tops or proper sog makes those both easy. Those are very attainable goals for either a cmh, led, or hps. You can very comfortably for 25 plants in a 4x4 tray, and to get 4 oz off that you'd only need 5g a plant lol. Or if you properly shape and veg a heavy indica with 6 tops, 250-300g plants are the norm. You could easily fit 4 of those in a 4x4 tray. None of these plants need to be over 2ftish tall. Now, Those are under a 1000w but I've done 25 under a 600w and gotten more than 5g a plant lol! Honestly, if you're newer sometimes sog can give you yields otherwise unattainable. It doesn't take talent to grow a bunch of smaller pants. Shaping and netting chosen cuts takes more skill and risks more. You could throw out half your sog and get a harvest. Lose 1 shaped plant and you're hurting bad.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Based on this, I am pretty codifent this is an indica. I have one tree style and the rest shorter n stocky.

Again once I stupidly n aggressively topped the plants the main stem stopped n the it growing, the biggest 4/5 stems are now stilll going and alll forming colas

I know this isn't the best course of action but the results are turning out okay. I did this same thing to 3 of 4 plants. They are all 2ft tall. I have one that recovered from it and just fanned out n kept growing as it would of.

I plan to do this mostly. Get them to 15-18 inches n keep them fat n bushy. Then them to 40-50 inches in flowering

I want to keep less plants n grow them bigger.

IMG 1471
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Based on this, I am pretty codifent this is an indica. I have one tree style and the rest shorter n stocky.

Again once I stupidly n aggressively topped the plants the main stem stopped n the it growing, the biggest 4/5 stems are now stilll going and alll forming colas

I know this isn't the best course of action but the results are turning out okay. I did this same thing to 3 of 4 plants. They are all 2ft tall. I have one that recovered from it and just fanned out n kept growing as it would of.

I plan to do this mostly. Get them to 15-18 inches n keep them fat n bushy. Then them to 40-50 inches in flowering

I want to keep less plants n grow them bigger.
That plant looks like it is a sativa or a hybrid that is sativa dominant

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I am also still flushing

I also give a light amounts of a private nutes company Flowering blend (low nitrogen) mixed with 0-130 bat guano

Leaves are starting to feel moisture in them n perking up slightly. I set my whole homes ac to 72 to keep it 70-82f depending if lights are on or not. 82 on, 70 off.

I can't wait for winter n free colder air. Lol.

But they are in recovery, 22-34 days from harvest. I would guess with help from a buddies perspective who has 18-30 girls mostly.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I am also still flushing

I also give a light amounts of a private nutes company Flowering blend (low nitrogen) mixed with 0-130 bat guano

Leaves are starting to feel moisture in them n perking up slightly. I set my whole homes ac to 72 to keep it 70-82f depending if lights are on or not. 82 on, 70 off.

I can't wait for winter n free colder air. Lol.

But they are in recovery, 22-34 days from harvest. I would guess with help from a buddies perspective who has 18-30 girls mostly.
That's great!

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

That plant looks like it is a sativa or a hybrid that is sativa dominant

Some are shorter n bushier. I'd post pics but in Italy.

Have a great buddy n my bro who literally a scientist mixing nutes n ph to 5.8-6.0 so I keep up properly

I get back in 4 and think I'm 15-30 days from harvest. I have small buds all over. (Older pic, before 12:12 lights)

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

The picture looks like a sativa they take about 12 weeks

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Okay. It started may 25th.

Should be on par for beteeen 9/25 to 10/1 ish.

Heat n other issues slowed my growth.

Nitrogen n low light being the other two main issues.

Thanks n GL for u one this harvest. Your sure fattening mine up.

Aiming for 2-2-75 oz per plant. Should be 42-45 inces before I cut n hang.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I still can't pull 1lb off 1xcmh. I'm close, 3.5 from 4 lights.

Actually, if I ran all darlins net, or all gg4, I could do 1 per light. Maybe an oz or 2 shy.

If I ever have time. I am going to set mine up alone in a 3x3 and see if I can do it with 4 Blue Lemon Thai plants from seed.

I will surely report. I think in the close reflection of the tent it should happen. You said you are getting 1.2 gpw. I get almost .9 per with a straight run under a 600 hps now so......

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Be super careful.bringing in cold winter air into a room that has humidity. I got black mold! Was not fun spraying bleach, scrubbing, cleaning, then painting my.entire basement 1400sq' walls. All while growing and hoping not to KILL my plants with the odors and degassing if the paint. I found a low voc mold/mildew resistant paint I used

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol. The reason i push it so much is because its not difficult to pull 1500grams with a single 1000w hps in a 4x4 area. That would be with moderate genetics and a moderately talented grower. A Good grower with good genetics could pull 1800+g. And honestly you can put so many plants around a 1000w. I just finished 2 rooms with 50 plants under each 1000w and could have close to doubled it if i just put them all together. And we're talking $200-$300 for the light and hood of your choice. I just find these cheap leds and cfls quickly add up to that but can grow literally not even an eighth of the amount of plants or the quality.
Your pulling 1800+ grams off of 1 1k hps?
Pictures..?

xenon730

xenon730

Your pulling 1800+ grams off of 1 1k hps?
Pictures..?
This is worded a bit unfairly, more like a 4x6-8 area. I usually do 6 plants with 6 main tops and then the 12 sub tops. They end up being 300g each all said and done as an average. I'm not on my phone with my pictures atm but ill try to get you something. In the hospital so might take me a little though. Most of my personal rooms are ran like that, though i just used all of them to pheno hunt so they're full of sweet pink stinks, urkles, and old family purples in nursery pots currently. I run a 1k in a cool tube in each 10x10 or whatever in each room and easily pull 1800g. I suppose i should remove the size claim but all i use in these rooms is a 1k and a 4x4 tray on buckets. When i get home ill get you some pics of one of my rooms. I'm almost finished hunting and was thinking of doing a grow log of one of my rooms anyways so maybe ill take some pictures for that and just start a thread. I'm pretty sick and out of town(i live in the country so any medical emergency means travel) but if i can get my personal cell here ill at least pm you and reply here with pics.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is worded a bit unfairly, more like a 4x6-8 area. I usually do 6 plants with 6 main tops and then the 12 sub tops. They end up being 300g each all said and done as an average. I'm not on my phone with my pictures atm but ill try to get you something. In the hospital so might take me a little though. Most of my personal rooms are ran like that, though i just used all of them to pheno hunt so they're full of sweet pink stinks, urkles, and old family purples in nursery pots currently. I run a 1k in a cool tube in each 10x10 or whatever in each room and easily pull 1800g. I suppose i should remove the size claim but all i use in these rooms is a 1k and a 4x4 tray on buckets. When i get home ill get you some pics of one of my rooms. I'm almost finished hunting and was thinking of doing a grow log of one of my rooms anyways so maybe ill take some pictures for that and just start a thread. I'm pretty sick and out of town(i live in the country so any medical emergency means travel) but if i can get my personal cell here ill at least pm you and reply here with pics.
cool i be waiting to check that out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom