24/0 Clones Flowering..males

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I have some cuttings that have been in a 24 on 0 off cycle( since late June..t-5 tent..coco with 10% perilite.. I havn't done anything different in 6 years) since before they were cut from their mom(in this case their Dad)..2 are Alien's Lemon Alien Dog(first run as clones), one Alien's Alien Grenade(first run as clones), and one Aliegee's* Firedog(never had a problem with his seeds or growing his stuff.... in 3 years)... All MALE..What the hell happened? there are two other cuttings from the same plants, cloned the same time. sitting next to each other all the way through until today..why would they start flowering out?..need photos? any info just ask..Anyone in SFV/NHollywood looking for males like these? wanna trade?

*.{outside of very sharp thorns growing out of the FD stock[ok, turned out to be roots..past post w/photos]}

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

It's natural, you cant keep them from dropping pollen. It's more like a preflower(not full blown flower) if you don't want them pull the nuts off. This is only my experince/opinion obviously.

-lurkin

H

happy b

Some males with drop pollon early.for breeding purposes those are the ones to avoid.only use the males that dont throw early pollen.
light schedules and spectrum affects male/female ratios.

Top Bottom