24,48, And 72hrs Darkness With Transition Into Flower?

• Thread starter Calichief
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calichief

Calichief

can some of my fellow farmers give me some information on the darkness Period right before flipping into flower. Why is the reason of doing it, what’s the benefits which one is better 24,48,or 72

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
can some of my fellow farmers give me some information on the darkness Period right before flipping into flower. Why is the reason of doing it, what’s the benefits which one is better 24,48,or 72
Supposed to flip plants faster... Just turn it to 12 or 13 dark and leave it.

Calichief

Calichief

So u saying don’t do the darkness for that long just send it in darkness for its regular 12 like the flower cycle

G gnome

G gnome

A lotta guys really need to learn how to use the sites search function....so many redundant/duplicate threads about the same shit....this has been addressed many
times b4.

Ive done the dark period thing b4 flip. Ive experimented all the way from 1 to 3 days of darkness and didnt experience a noticable difference

Calichief

Calichief

A lotta guys really need to learn how to use the sites search function....so many redundant/duplicate threads about the same shit....this has been addressed many
times b4.

Ive done the dark period thing b4 flip. Ive experimented all the way from 1 to 3 days of darkness and didnt experience a noticable difference
And u right I do need to learn how to use the search engine I only been on this site a few days I used the search engine but only came back with results of the 48 hour darkness before harvest which then resulted in me writing the question I guess you seen many times to get my answer I couldn’t find using the search engine

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
times b4.

Search button? The fuck is that thing.. Can you eat it?

I leave mine in the dark for a month... #terpcity

Calichief

Calichief

I know right... What asshole would do a thing hahaha
Most of em,I guess cuz assholes themselves are pretty used to being left in the dark for long periods of time...
from the research I was doing it was just saying 48hrs in darkness before flower sped up the flower process and 48 hr of darkness before harvest enhances the crystal production

K

kansabis

from the research I was doing it was just saying 48hrs in darkness before flower sped up the flower process and 48 hr of darkness before harvest enhances the crystal production
Yeah that's basically the myth/idea/belief or whatever that's been out there for awhile,some people say it makes a difference others say it doesn't,I'd say if you think it might then do it and then don't do it and come to your own conclusion,gt21 and I were clearly just being smartasses.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Yeah, try whatever you want. I just flip to 12/12 when I decide to. Different strains will not respond exactly the same, some show flowers faster than others once the switch is made. I, like many others, consider that a myth.

The biggest reason to leave them in the dark a while at the end has as much to do with getting the starches and sugars out of the plant as it does final trichome development. On that, I never go more than 48 hours, usually less.

Top Bottom