24 hour roots - Purple Lemonade by FastBuds

• Thread starter bestbudgrowtraining
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Wow! This is a very consistent strain - this is exactly what happened the other two times however this one is the longest and most developed after 24 hours

I soaked it for 21 hours in regular sink water

And right now I have it in my own dirt mix but it’s packed with goodies. All organic.

Stay tuned for updates

I’ve only started this one, because I transplanted my first purple lemonade and it started flowering the next day and never had a a veg period more than one week. So I want to see what happens when I put it in its forever home

I am new to this, but I have been messaged by several people that say it does not matter. You can still treat the auto the same way as a photo. So this one is getting topped and trained early.

24 hour roots   purple lemonade by fastbuds
3cats

3cats

Wow! This is a very consistent strain - this is exactly what happened the other two times however this one is the longest and most developed after 24 hours

I soaked it for 21 hours in regular sink water

And right now I have it in my own dirt mix but it’s packed with goodies. All organic.

Stay tuned for updates

I’ve only started this one, because I transplanted my first purple lemonade and it started flowering the next day and never had a a veg period more than one week. So I want to see what happens when I put it in its forever home

I am new to this, but I have been messaged by several people that say it does not matter. You can still treat the auto the same way as a photo. So this one is getting topped and trained early.
Auto's can't take much stress because they have a very short recovery time. If they turn to flowering at 4 - 5 weeks and somewhere along the line you've given them transplant shock or shock from topping you'll just get a smaller harvest because you lost a week of growing from shock or stress.

Photo's are no problem because we flip them when we want and if they slow down a bit after topping, no issue but auto's not so. I've had auto's that flip in 3 weeks and some that have taken 6 weeks, those I could have topped but topping the 3 week old if I'd have topped I'd have stunted them. I don't top auto's but I'm a topping fanatic on photo's

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Auto's can't take much stress because they have a very short recovery time. If they turn to flowering at 4 - 5 weeks and somewhere along the line you've given them transplant shock or shock from topping you'll just get a smaller harvest because you lost a week of growing from shock or stress.

Photo's are no problem because we flip them when we want and if they slow down a bit after topping, no issue but auto's not so. I've had auto's that flip in 3 weeks and some that have taken 6 weeks, those I could have topped but topping the 3 week old if I'd have topped I'd have stunted them. I don't top auto's but I'm a topping fanatic on photo's
Thank you

Nuggz23

Nuggz23

Good luck! I mainly run photos but have been running auto here and there. Because the game has changed with the autos. Here’s a few pics of a cherry cola fastbuds auto. Also just popped an orange sherbert .

IMG 1197
IMG 1134
Top Bottom