24 Plants 600 Hps In A 3x3 Tent

• Thread starter Jallen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jallen

Jallen

I changed my phone to "pro" mode and messed with the white balance a little. These just got captured. I really like the structure and frostyness of the mango sapphire. My favorite stone comes from the ewe2 kush hands down

20161004 192710
20161004 192624
20161004 192602
20161004 192539
20161004 192519
20161004 192457
Pahly

Pahly

The plants have filled the space quite nicely. Frosting up nicely. only 3 weeks? Which strain are the bud shots of? Does HSO stand for Humboldt seed organization?

Jallen

Jallen

The plants have filled the space quite nicely. Frosting up nicely. only 3 weeks? Which strain are the bud shots of? Does HSO stand for Humboldt seed organization?

I switched to 12/12 on September 3rd. Those shots are mostly mango sapphire and blue dream. Both strains are from Humboldt Seed. I ordered from attitude seeds

Pahly

Pahly

They are looking very tasty. The new white balance settings agree with them. lol Do you recall which plant is in the 4th photo? I like the way the buds are stacking. they seem to be growing in a spiral staircase shape.

Jallen

Jallen

They are looking very tasty. The new white balance settings agree with them. lol Do you recall which plant is in the 4th photo? I like the way the buds are stacking. they seem to be growing in a spiral staircase shape.

I believe that is Chocolate Mint OG by Humboldt Seed Organization

Pahly

Pahly

Thanks Jallen, That tent sure is packed, can't tell which plant is which lol. must have 27 cubic feet of bud there. Nice set up , moms look happy.

Pahly

Pahly

Wow really liking the colours coming out. That is going to be some good smoke!

K

Kot

Very nice grow!

Although I wouldn't use hydroton because you see how roots tangle together. I would use 1 gallon pots and coco. This way you can move them freely and put the taller ones on one side and the smaller ones on the other so they don't shade each other. Also you should not have ditched the broken one, the lower half would've grown good.

Awaiting the next update.

Jallen

Jallen

Very nice grow!

Although I wouldn't use hydroton because you see how roots tangle together. I would use 1 gallon pots and coco. This way you can move them freely and put the taller ones on one side and the smaller ones on the other so they don't shade each other. Also you should not have ditched the broken one, the lower half would've grown good.

Awaiting the next update.

I have been considering trying coco for a while. Also thinking about giving rockwool a whirl. I still have the bottom half, its the top half that i tossed in the bin. Third picture from the top is a lower bud from the one that broke

J

Jhowemca

Sooo where's the rest of the diary?
Did everything just die or something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom