24k.. Dtw Coco.. Cookies, Kush, And Glue..

• Thread starter Spectre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nice bro moving rite along kinda like the race track setup think that must be one of the only things I have yet to do for hydro/coco looks like fun for sure GLHF

Spectre

Spectre

Trimmed up the bottoms today and installed a drip system so I can start multi-feeding these girls.

Photo 2

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nice Spec. A good clean lolli if i ever saw one @Bigc here is what i think you need to do if ur going with tiny planters maybe not quite on the same scale tho ;)

Spectre

Spectre

Nice Spec. A good clean lolli if i ever saw one @Bigc here is what i think you need to do if ur going with tiny planters maybe not quite on the same scale tho ;)

Thanks bud. The girls were a bit droopy after the trim but I'm sure they'll perk back up soon enough.

I've got some more clones on the way next week it's about to blow up in here! I've almost got the room dialed so as long as I don't get lazy things should go pretty smoothly.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

How are your temps doing?
Do you use a rez? What size?

No offense but Parabolic hoods suck badly you lose tons of usable light and the light direction or rather not having one makes your wavelengths very short then your plants suffer late in flower and don't deliver their full potential....
Have you looked into sealed hoods even of you can't vent outside the air blowing on the bulbs would make a difference in temps and the hoods will better give you better more direct coverage!!!

Everything is still goin nice bro looks like this is your method for madness indefinitely..... farm on yo GLHF

Spectre

Spectre

Day 23. Upped the feeds to 1min every 2 hours lights on, once right before the lights go off.

Canopy Temp. - (Day) 80 - 86 , (Night) 75 - 80
RH - (Day) 60 - 70% , (Night) 55 - 65%
CO2 - 1000ppm

Photo 4

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Blowin it the hell up man. You are rocking that room out, and those lady's are moshin in the pit. Keep doin what your doin man. How long have you been growing? That wear house is insane you run a madhouse I could die in.

Spectre

Spectre

Blowin it the hell up man. You are rocking that room out, and those lady's are moshin in the pit. Keep doin what your doin man. How long have you been growing? That wear house is insane you run a madhouse I could die in.

haha thanks for the love bro. I've been growing a little over 5 years now. I started in my closet with some CFLs!

This is just a taste so stay tuned there's much more to come.. :D

H

happy b

Shit spectre your doin right well for only growing for 5 years.your doing it like an old pro alreadys.thats a nice space you got there,are you planning on filling that up with plants?
respect and positive vibes to you buddy.

Spectre

Spectre

Shit spectre your doin right well for only growing for 5 years.your doing it like an old pro alreadys.thats a nice space you got there,are you planning on filling that up with plants?
respect and positive vibes to you buddy.

Thanks happy! The plan is definitely to fill this place to the brim! Started a bit slow but I'm getting into the groove of things so hopefully it's smooth sailin' from here :cool:

Spectre

Spectre

Off to a good start ...like u said don't get lazy now and rock those plants

I'm in... wanna see that glue blow up I'm about to score one I'm hoping

I've always been a bit of a procrastinator but luckily I've been able to break that habit with this op. Now I look forward to seeing these ladies each and every day no matter how much attention they need!

I have a pretty diverse selection of phenos for the Glue Tech. I'll take some comparison pics for ya. :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

You have obs glue tech sweet I must of missed that post. I wanted to grab those and the cookie tech but I passed on spend that much loot . I def wanna see this ..

Good luck

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ohooo-who-whoeehee the suspension of the ultimate show is simply just to much of a thrilling ride to sit still in my chair!!! I'm so into this I am more excited for you than I have been in a long time for my own or any grow for that matter... So you deserve a long lasting and hard earned round of
Applause

I simply can not believe what's about to go down before our very eyes rite here this is truly a momentous event A special treat like no other and a blessing of extreme magnitude for those who still have a dream in the clouded fog that is our plain and simple life's we lead

Plus the, undeniable way you can get an ooooo & aaaaaaw out if everyone looking your way with a somewhat spell like effect you create on me alone is astounding as I don't impress easily. That-in whitch you.... well at this point anyway, For those who took the time to really get all the information as a whole that you provided.... Makes me just feel drunk with joy and happiness in the most peculiar way and as tickled inside as humanly possible with jist pictures and words, hell the begining up hill to the first drop of a Rollercoaster could surely be less exciting than this for me......
I am beginning to believe that you are not just a simple person who grows like the gods but truly the essence of the Bud god of electricity - (the zuse of bud) made in human form............
Zeus

ultimately however I am just over exaggerating the hype I feel inside and letting the mysterious ways you effect my mind and imagination speak out. The whole thing just runs wild in my head when I think about your big picture truly meant only to be seen from the new time square megatron which is the only fitting viewer for the scale seen here and i still am most likely not giving you enough credit for what has to be- ( and is the first that i have ever seen) - the making of a very comprehensive and throughly complete shoot and report back of something reminiscent to a master growers dream machine if their world was perfect, and complete you definitely have done something&everything rite therefore I would like to congratulate you on and claim rite here you are undoubtedly makeing the best thread ever placed on the Internet. "IMHO" Anyway, Tobe clear I am simply taken a back and to the wall, over stunned by the professionalism and we'll thought out planning stages of the monster master plan in which you have created all of what my wet dreams are made. You are just getting started yet already you can hear the live band music playing and excitement all around for you and rite as you take the stage you hear it from all sides of the field
!SPECTRE! SPECTRE! SPECTRE!
Ovation

AS THE CROWD GOES WILD

Spectre

Spectre

Dude.. I laughed my ass off reading this.. The pictures make it that much better hahaha! :D

But seriously I'm no Zeus of Bud. I just read a lot and put in the hours. I truly believe most people can do the same.

Thanks for the over-the-top compliments though I'm still crackin' up!!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

For sure man I'm not doing to bad myself but ran out of room and can't for the life of me figure out how you got that warehouse and the supplies also i have taken the Howard M. Resh. Ph.D courses and went to Ggeco Co. One round have Read more on the subject of cannabis than one person can remember in a lifetime recently had to save for my house and security/privicy things around it and for lack of a better word got stupid and quit saving my earnings as a whole after that. I have been at it now for 16yr co.e august totaling out to 8 in cali on my teacher(s) farm and two on another when i said why the fuck am i doing this for them and getting a little pay for all the work after wiseing up I then have spent five going from disability fixed income to home owner with my 15 x 15 sealed room Co2 ac and all that jazz but lost track of my sky high goals on the way and this is a true inspiration for getting back off my ass and making it happen still have the same issue with the space to figure out however as far as I have ever found your the only one who ever finished the build.... AND..... started your grow thread So just had to let you know someone who has seen a lot of huge grows in person and many attempts to build one online appreciated what you have done here so again congrats and may you succeed in this endeavor to the fullest extent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom