250w Hps Big Bud Xxl And Cookie Kush

• Thread starter Mademan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mademan

Mademan

Hou hou hou, fellow stoners!
Hope ya'll feeling well and enjoying this time of year with your loved ones!

Sooo, as I became more and more attach to growing my own stash, I gathered all my savings and bought most necessary items to start my first grow.

Because of my neighbours/electricity problems I'm slightly saving on my electricity, that's why I built a PC growbox with 3x 30w CFL (2x 6500k and 1x2700k) for vegging, and for em' buds I got 90cm x 90cm x 160cm grow tent with Sylvania 250w Dual spectrum.

It's been 2nd week (~9th day) so far and I, personally, think they are doing allright- not that big maybe, but plants look healthy, colour is very good, and they are quite bushy (not sure about this one, don't know how should they look @ week 2nd.

Left one is Big Bud XXL by Ministry of Cannabis and right one is Cookie Kush from Barnie's.

I'm using standart gardening soil (ph ~5-6) and added just a pinch of ashes (heard that it's good for plants).

Average temp ~30c and humidity 40%. Don't know what much I can do about these considering PC case dimentions :)

Hope you'll enjoy this journal and please comment, feel free to point out my mistakes, everything towards plant wellbeing will be appreciated.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Waiting for your comments and suggestions folks! :)

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

they look good dont pluck anything this early in the game

wtf is that white powder you got all over the place?

Mademan

Mademan

So my girls have gotten bigger and first white hairs are starting to sprout. My question is when can I pluck off those big leaves that are blocking light. And should I cut off only leaves that are on main stems or on side-branches aswell?

Photos incoming today ;)

Minitiger

Minitiger

I'd leave them. The plants use those lower leaves for energy. And if you're plants look good, why fuck with them at all, ya know? The only way I'd move them is if you thought it was affecting airflow, but with only two plants, I can't imagine that that might be a problem.

Mademan

Mademan

Good day ya'll!
Today I noticed that white hairs on few of my building-buds on BIGBUDXXL are turning yellow (not brown/brown-ish), and it seems that it's bit too early, bud haven't developed at max yet.
Any ideas? Can it because of nutrient burn? Most leaves looks healthy, I'd say some 5% are with visible yellowing or some probs.

Mademan

Mademan

S.O.S
So I need to get my girls the fudge outta my growing space, cuz my friend is leaving that flat! And it has to be today!
So girls are in dark from 8AM and I'm planning on chopping em down, later today. Should I dry them as whole plant or by branches? And should I hang them in complete darkness for 24 h?

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

You have no where else to put them for a week or 2? That sucks man those are looking nice and you are pulling way early

Mademan

Mademan

I can put 'em near my window, but there's no way I can continue in growbox. Me myself i have no space for it and my mate is currently moving to new location :(

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

U don't have a closet you could sacrifice for 2 weeks? The window is better than nothing. If you chop and dry now your nugs will shrink to almost nothing

Mademan

Mademan

Long story short- it's done.
I just accepted that there's nothing I can really do about it, I have no place where to put these smelly ladies, and my mate already got out of the apartment. I was really, really sad that I couldn't finish 'em, so close..... But thanks to you guys I have learned much from ya'll! Here are some harvest and drying photos

7S6B1182
7S6B1187
20160216 235653

Top Bottom