28.35 % THC Bruce Banner #3

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Holy shit, where can I get my hands on this girl, anyone have a cut....:wideyed:
Bruce banner  3

green punk

green punk

This story is wrong. That strain was created in MT.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/ok-montana-represent.22910/page-10

Post 198, Page ten. what up MT folks.. Grizz alum here.. I just wanted to drop a quick note letting people know that Bruce Banner was created in Missoula, Montanta I was working on it while attending college.. I loved every sec of my time there and got awesome herb all the time... MT is most def the shit... miss fly fishing

There is another pheno, the #5 which has very similar characteristics and has amazing production potential.

Last edited:

3grambowl

No it's not its a delta 9 thing and from denver, I remember reading about it when it came out in a mag years ago

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The Bruce banner 3 is awesome! A heavy yielding og but I doubt it hit those actual numbers. I still have her but I miss number 5 as she smells like strawberries and has a wonderful high! So hyped this strain is getting attention, even though I'm skeptical about thc percentage this strain still kicks ass! MT represent!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I normally don't buy other peoples buds but that "a-dub" they're talking about is straight flame. Anybody around scpa should check it out

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

It does test that high savanna, maybe not 28%, but when it first started getting recognized Green Mopho had her test 26% plus.... That was a years ago now....

I like the banner as a grower I wasnt a fan of the smoke as much.....
Yeah I'm just skeptical on anything over 25 percent. But it could of been heavily nuted with a gh 3 part as I know that's one way to boost the thc levels. Still stoked high times gave it props!

GhostFace

GhostFace

this strain still bringing the noise..lol I remember when all the phenos drop'd on the scene from "J" delta9 ... I have tried pheno's 1-3-5 handed down from the man himself and while all had unique smells & tastes.. none of them had the high I was looking for :blackalien: 5 was the one for me out them all

Last edited:
FiveAM

FiveAM

reminds me of when HT was hyping up the ghost train haze a few years back.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yeah I'm just skeptical on anything over 25 percent. But it could of been heavily nuted with a gh 3 part as I know that's one way to boost the thc levels. Still stoked high times gave it props!
GH 3 ? ways to boost thc? anyone have a link ? These days bho a 75% and up not sure if it matters on flower . Thank you ..M

Top Bottom