28; What were you doing or What will you do?

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Howdy Farm

I will be reaching the dizzy hights of 28 years old in t minus 6 hours.

So what did you do for your 28th birthday, as everyone knows, its THE most memorable birthday of them all, obviously.

When was it? Was it long long ago? Or coming up in the future?

Take care and stay baked :)

Welshy

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Was in Rio, Brazil can't remember much but I know I had a good time....

Nice man, wish I was somewhere crazy like Brazil.

I'm off out in a bit for a few swift ones then an early night wth the missus and get mega day pissed tomorrow!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice man, wish I was somewhere crazy like Brazil.

I'm off out in a bit for a few swift ones then an early night wth the missus and get mega day pissed tomorrow!
Bring a chunder bucket just in case you feel like a spew mate.....

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Completely forgot about this post.

I just commented this in another thread;

I genuinley cant like this post enough. I am going through some questioning of myself phase right now.
Stopped smoking tobacco a week ago, doing more exercise than I already do, which is shitloads, and have some serious aims to go see the world. What is it all about?

The missus wants to buy a house. Do I do that? Get on with the mundanity of life? Stop growing, get married and have kids?
I am 28, so have tiiiiiiime to do things. It's like I am at a junction. I could save a lot of cash in the next 12 months, enough to go for a good wander, or plow it all into the square "normal" life.

I know what I want to do, but is it selfish? Realistic?

---------

Right so, I think I need to get my head down, get a few grows done and dusted and get myself a ticket to india, thailand, Aus, NZ, then over to the west coast.

Now, just need to save 20k and keep my sanity....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

Listen to this a few times and really think about what the message is The Sons of Champlin are telling us through the beauty of music.
The messages in these songs have been and still are my guiding light for over 45 years....
The song hey children says it all..
More than just rock music, its music for living a better life and feeling good....
Listen and you should find many answers....
Have the missus listed as well..
You can learn what you teachers don't know...

Drifting13

Drifting13

I just realized I'm 28X2=56
In 1986 I got married(28 years ago) and was living in Chicago..

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I just realized I'm 28X2=56
In 1986 I got married(28 years ago) and was living in Chicago..

28 years ago I was shitting all over the place.

I'm sure in a few years I'll be giving some young whippersnapper a talking to like so.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Happy Birthday Welshwizzard!

I can't remember my 28 th birthday......it must have been fun...:eek:

Have a great day man!

Haha this thread was created in Jan!

I fully appreciate the slightly belated wishes though

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...yeah, i guess i'll chime in with another belated happy happy happy althouigh at my age 28 is a faint memory, lol.

...my own personal odometer rolls over to 60 next year, ...actually, i think i have ties 28 years old, ...nah, just kidding, i have children in their 20's though so i guess i automatically crack wise, lol.

...i have to admit that i wish i'd discovered this hobby back when i actually was 28, 'back in the day when i was young, i'm not a kid anymore'.

...anyway, thanks for sharing your work and being part of this community, the more of us there are the more likely we will all live to see real freedom, ...i feel more hopeful than i ever have before.

peace, bozo

Top Bottom