28g tube

• Thread starter Dbd143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbd143

Dbd143

Does anyone know a seller on amazon that has a legit 28g tube bc so far I'm 0-3 and getting aggravated thanks a bunch

Skoosh

Skoosh

Where are you?
Plenty of GAS STATIONS sell head gear here.
I don't recall if I've specifically seen glass tubes anywhere (gas stations) though.
(But the other 60,000 head shops in this area all have one OZ tubes all over the place.)

Sk
;-)_~~

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

there is a guy on ebay that shows up every once in awhile with like 80-100 gram tubes legit for 30$ or so. im sure you can search the completed listings and find him....

Dbd143

Dbd143

i have a 112g tube and a 14g tube lol i need one in the middle that state im in its not as easy to finf supplies bc the medicinal bill isnt in effect yet

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

just use the 112 and mix it with already blasted or anything else that will fill the tube

Dbd143

Dbd143

haha thats alot of filler and has crossed my mind but as it turns out i only keep one gallon of blasted material in a storage jar then burn . just did a burn last week i have nothing besides filters much rather have a 28g solid tube bc alot of my clients ask m eto use one ounc of their favorite nuggets more for convenience then anything

Top Bottom