29 days above soil, auto Pineapple Express. how do they look?

• Thread starter Letsgrowthroughit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Letsgrowthroughit

Letsgrowthroughit

29 days above soil auto pineapple express how do they look
29 days above soil auto pineapple express how do they look 2

Letsgrowthroughit

Letsgrowthroughit

Outdoor grow from germ. First go at it and I must admit I don’t know a lot about it but have read so much. Any input is appreciated. I’m kind of just going with it at this point. Fox farm ocean soil but I also have the fox farm trio and the fox farm cal mag. I gave 15 ml of the big bloom once a week for two weeks after veg began(anccording to my understanding and readings) and then 5ml of cal mag added with 30 ml of big bloom this week. Been battling outdoor conditions but I think I’m winning lol I know I have stretching, is it too much? 3 gallon pots water about every 3-4 days depending on how dry they are feed once a week with bites listed above.

Last edited:
Letsgrowthroughit

Letsgrowthroughit

Outdoor grow from germ. First go at it and I must admit I don’t know a lot about it but have read so much. Any input is appreciated. I’m kind of just going with it at this point. Fox farm ocean soil but I also have the fox farm trio and the fox farm cal mag. I gave 15 ml of the big bloom once a week for two weeks after veg began(anccording to my understanding and readings) and then 5ml of cal mag added with 30 ml of big bloom this week. Been battling outdoor conditions but I think I’m winning lol I know I have stretching, is it too much? 3 gallon pots water about every 3-4 days depending on how dry they are feed once a week with bites listed above.
Nutes* not bites 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ still figuring this site out! Sorry

Top Bottom