2Bad’s first organic cannabis grow

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

So I’m growing in promix bx/ewc/perlite and Gaia green amendments pretty much everything @Shaded_One ‘s guide uses .

Starting on Sept 26 here they are as clones getting put in 1gals
2bads first organic cannabis grow

Here they are on October 9th about 2 weeks later being trained
2bads first organic cannabis grow 2

I’ll try my best to keep it updated

2Bad

2Bad

Make sure to plan ahead with an organic run! If you’re used to bottles just know it’s harder to treat deficiencies. I run organic amendments myself and love how my bud turns out. Nice plants!!
Tyvm will do! I’m hoping to get some better tasting flavor with the clones I have they were good flavors but just wasn’t bringing out the terps in coco

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I can see what i think is early P deficiency and as i say i kinda feel it a ratio or uptake issue more than any chance of a lack of

2Bad

2Bad

It sounds like he's saying it's not the lack of nutrients but rather the uptake or ratio is off. I can test the soil temp later for sure.
Also if it's been like this for a week that means the 444 only lasts 3 weeks. Another thing is I use down to earth gypsum I wonder if it makes a
difference. They are little balls that melt when you water.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It sounds like he's saying it's not the lack of nutrients but rather the uptake or ratio is off. I can test the soil temp later for sure.
Also if it's been like this for a week that means the 444 only lasts 3 weeks. Another thing is I use down to earth gypsum I wonder if it makes a
difference. They are little balls that melt when you water.
No it means the plant may have taken up more of one nutrient than the others.

@Shaded_One gave you info to add at specific times because it takes time to break down unlike synthetic. So its not a lack of but sounding like an availability issue more now with that information. In organics timing is everything because its not immediately available

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

No it means the plant may have taken up more of one nutrient than the others.

@Shaded_One gave you info to add at specific times because it takes time to break down unlike synthetic. So its not a lack of but sounding like an availability issue more now with that information. In organics timing is everything because its not immediately available

Could be a little bit of side A and a bit of side B! - @Aqua Man and I both identified the P def somewhere along the way now it's just trying to figure out what is causing it.

IMO his plants are quite large(this is a good thing) to still be eating off the original feed amounts that were listed for a 1 gallon plant, that's why I suggested the immediate transplant & feed. I would also use a 50/50 blend on your next feed which will give you a slightly higher P ratio than just the pure 4-4-4 🤙

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Could be a little bit of side A and a bit of side B! - @Aqua Man and I both identified the P def somewhere along the way now it's just trying to figure out what is causing it.

IMO his plants are quite large(this is a good thing) to still be eating off the original feed amounts that were listed for a 1 gallon plant, that's why I suggested the immediate transplant & feed. I would also use a 50/50 blend on your next feed which will give you a slightly higher P ratio than just the pure 4-4-4 🤙
Sounds like the right plan to me… @2Bad organics require a slightly larget container than synthetic grows. Because the volume of media is directly related to the size of the nutrient pool they have to draw on. Much like in hydro the volume of water is a huge contributing factor to nutrient ratio stability

Latest posts

Top Bottom