2Bad’s first organic cannabis grow

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

If i'm being completely honest I just figured they would last the full 4 weeks lmao to me the plants still seem really small tbh. Hungry little F**kers

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If i'm being completely honest I just figured they would last the full 4 weeks lmao to me the plants still seem really small tbh. Hungry little F**kers
Thats due to the change in media nothing to do with synthetic or organic. in terms of the nutrients but rather the structure of the media. The air holding capacity and availability of the concentration of o2 in the rootzone

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I can't believe how well they're doin man!

I just gave my girls the micro blend over the weekend and am sitting here thinking the exact same thing to myself! 😂 They all got soooooo green and lush over the last ~week

2Bad

2Bad

@Shaded_One do you think it's going to correct itself with time?
or is there something else wrong?

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

@Shaded_One do you think it's going to correct itself with time?
or is there something else wrong?

like @Aqua Man said multiple deficiencies for some reason - seems to be pulling something from the older growth as the new stuff doesn't look terrible. Is this the only plant that looks like this?

2Bad

2Bad

All plants have at least a leaf or two that turned brown. So i'm just a bit nervy. But this plant seems to be getting worse.
I know it takes time for organics to break down.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

All plants have at least a leaf or two that turned brown. So i'm just a bit nervy.

well they were 100% deficient prior to the transplant and organics do take time to work, I'm just curious if they all look like this or just this one

can you tell me exactly what amounts of everything you used when you transplanted

2Bad

2Bad

Just this one my guy. My B. I'm hoping im just nervous and that it'll correct itself. There's one other thats got some browning leaves but i'm not too worried.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

the browning is not too concerning but these white spots would have my alarm bells ringing and this plant would be isolated ASAP until I figure out what it is

Top Bottom