2Bad’s first organic cannabis grow

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MasterCookie

Just judging from the amount of alkaline ammendments Gypsum and so on. You soil for your organics may be alkaline. Organic soil usually goes up in pH unless alot of Ammonia is present.

M

MasterCookie

But then again Gypsum suppose to be neutral. Umm be still check your pH.. that always the first thing to check when deficiencies is occurring.

2Bad

2Bad

But then again Gypsum suppose to be neutral. Umm be still check your pH.. that always the first thing to check when deficiencies is occurring.
It was just ready to be fed again. I didn't know the nutrients could run out at 3 weeks but I've learned my lesson haha. Ty tho. It's been a month and they're very happy.

M

MasterCookie

It was just ready to be fed again. I didn't know the nutrients could run out at 3 weeks but I've learned my lesson haha. Ty tho. It's been a month and they're very happy.
No problem. Lol plants can drink down nutrients fast. Especially is the soil had optimum quality of nutes. They can be quite greedy.

2Bad

2Bad

No problem. Lol plants can drink down nutrients fast. Especially is the soil had optimum quality of nutes. They can be quite greedy.
What's you're first thing to look for when you think they r getting hungry

M

MasterCookie

What's you're first thing to look for when you think they r getting hungry
Bro to tell you the honest truth. I'm growing outside.. and how I know my plants need nutrients. Is I get up like 6am and look at the leaf margins. Is there is alot of water droplet on the leaf margins I know the plant is uptaking nutrients and everything is OK.. but if not there is a deficiency brewing.. but I honestly switch to full coco and feed each day I water. I got a plant that drinks 2 gal a day.. but outside is totally different to Indoors.

Ps this is in 15 gal bags
20221115 061756
20221115 061750

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

day 47 .. 7th week of veg coming to an end. It’s been 3 weeks since I transplanted from 1 gal to 7 gallons . I fed at that point too. Not sure if they are hungry yet I might go another week before feeding .

In the 1 gallon they were hungry at week 3 and certain ones became deficient at week 4

Looking much better 🤙

2Bad

2Bad

Nothing really changed but I can upload some in a few hours

edit: I lost 2 new strains because they turned out to be males...sad

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

did you train the plant and flip at same day? (this is alot on the plant people generally train a week before flip to flower)should be stretching by now no?

2Bad

2Bad

did you train the plant and flip at same day? (this is alot on the plant people generally train a week before flip to flower)should be stretching by now no?
Nope I trained for 2 months in veg. Hopefully it stretches in the next week or 2. They've stretched some but not as much as last grow when I let them all grow Vertically without training them whatsoever.

Top Bottom