• Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

This.. it connects to your phone through a wifi connection. Works like a charm

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Big thumbs up from me.......and you know what that's worth......nothin. ;)

No they look great. Good 'ol reliable dirt. I'll go back and look at the details. I assume by organic you either added various natural......stuff.....or some kind of natural/organic liquid.

2Bad

2Bad

Chopped 4 of 6 today! I think it was a great first organic grow ! I’m so happy thank you @Shaded_One for the help and as well as everyone else ! This is my fave strain some random bag seed!

3307F643 2C9F 4EBB 8220 A3D5260D1B58
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Good stuff so how did you like growing with this style? You gonna keep at it? Always plan Ahead with feeding when it comes to dry amendments.

2Bad

2Bad

Good stuff so how did you like growing with this style? You gonna keep at it? Always plan Ahead with feeding when it comes to dry amendments.
yeah I’m definitely gonna keep the same recipe going from now on. I’m gonna take a break for a bit for some renovations sadly.

Hopefully won’t be down for too long. Sad 😞

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

95 days of 12/12 lol and 2 months of veg ! I love this strain Nesta do you see how it grows tho just on the nodes.

Was it smart to leave the larf? Or should I have lollipopped more ? The larf seems modest.

I think she could've been trained a bit more to focus some of her energy into the tops but eh each strain is specific to torture response :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom