2Dogs Tombs of Blooms

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Alll righty,

well I decided that having a log on here helps me in many ways, so I am going to condense all my stuff into one thread to make it easy on me...This thread is intended for Growing/Flowering Updates, If I do a specific test for breeder(s) I will make a thread in the correct help desk, but this is where im gonna find my gems that are "proven", as well as, chronicle the "proven ones"...

I would like to keep this thread as short as possible so please keep all the nice pics and comments to the Karma section (small scales on the left hand side). But please come in and feel free to create intelligent, well directed conversation regarding the matter at hand - Growing Find Medicine for needy patients...n stuff :)

Ive been real busy upgrading my setups so I think the nug quality will continually increase as I know I have a long way to catch up to some of you allstars! But, I think I like the upgrades and time will tell...Plants have taken a lil beating as a consequence of all the construction, but they are bouncing back....

First Set of Pics is White OG Pheno #1 in Bloom Tomb #2 (the room name - 1000w HPS w 8000BTU Portable AC - Trellis system - 3 Gallon Pots (coco/promix/perlite/ewc)

Last pic is what is going into paper towel tonight AWWWW SNAP :) :mad0233: its on now!!!

THC FARMER FANTASY FOOTBALL is ON!!!

Regards,
2DW

2dogs tombs of blooms
2dogs tombs of blooms 2
2dogs tombs of blooms 3

2DogWalker

ET & Donny, Thanks homies this is gonna start getting more and more fun around here I hope....

Well all four seed starts had 100 % Germ Rates in the paper towel the WIFI did have the longest tails, Blue Geez took a little longer to crack than the others but I expected such as the beans were dark and seemed pretty hard...once the Tails popped though they were of EXTREME diameter....And both of the Top Dawg Strains started right up (they were the first to crackalack).....

In Tomb#2 I trimmed the heck out of my white ogs and have been having a little PM Problem, but I have cleaned everything and where and have began a veg treatment with Spectracide Immunox (the lawn sprayer *concentrate* is 2% Myclobutanil which is about 1/10 as strong as Eagle20ew but I feel a little more comfortable around it....). So they were at day 25 and I sprayed em down with Greencure only to learn of the pistil burn through research after it was too late...But hey it looks like they are gonna pop right back, and from the research it seems it may have been the right time and choice for the matter (other than shitty pictures)..Been feeding right around that 1000 Ppm threshold using a CNS 17, Catalyst, PBP, Hygrozyme, and started with hydroplex the last feeding.....Seem to be nice and green still, but no signs of burning yet....

Ill get some pictures of everything up once they are worthy of more....

2DW

sticky icky

sticky icky

What up my dawg the Tomb of blooms is gonna be off the heazy white og'z are lookin great,that's some killer gear your poppin 2 should be some insane plants outta those well haf to medicate n chill soon maybe hit the course up or somthn!

S

SSHZ

"Tomb of Blooms".......LOL

Should be the name of a seed company!

C

CAPO

sup 2dog?! I'm diggin your strain choices bro, you'd prolly dig what I got goin this round too. I hear Jj is hard at work on some more Dawgs bro...gonna have to get lucky and score some packs!
Have you ever considered getting a sulfur burner, it's a lot less hassle..works pretty darn good and it's organic. I'm getting one just for precaution..word up.
Always like your grows bro..keep on keepin on.

2DogWalker

What up my dawg the Tomb of blooms is gonna be off the heazy white og'z are lookin great,that's some killer gear your poppin 2 should be some insane plants outta those well haf to medicate n chill soon maybe hit the course up or somthn!

Sup homie, Thanks much looking like its getting boring around here for a bit so we definitely need to get up and medi-cate heavily lol.....

"Tomb of Blooms".......LOL

Should be the name of a seed company!

I was leaning towards 2Dogz Tombs of Bloomz for that lol, nah the dudes around here make such amazing gear I would just be spitting in the wind trying to breed or make seeds...

sup 2dog?! I'm diggin your strain choices bro, you'd prolly dig what I got goin this round too. I hear Jj is hard at work on some more Dawgs bro...gonna have to get lucky and score some packs!
Have you ever considered getting a sulfur burner, it's a lot less hassle..works pretty darn good and it's organic. I'm getting one just for precaution..word up.
Always like your grows bro..keep on keepin on.

Thanks homie, this is my inaugural run of TopDawg gear and im fucking pumped to say the least...I would love to see some of his older stuff pop back up on the scene, everything I have seen of his work is just amazing though, so anything you can get is prolly worth grabbin!

I have a lot of Mota Gear to work through too and will probably be shifting over that way for a little bit once I find my keepers in these....
Thinking about FUGU, Redneck TNT and possibly some gryphon to change it up a little....And of course some Herijauna!!!

I will definitely look into the sulphur burner, as my household is trying to move to a more "real food" based diet and unfortunately I decided on the Myclobutanil as a I don't want to play this game, and need to make a little cheese decision..... Thanks much for that input though homie, I will be on the lookout for what you got bro!

Tomb #2 - White OGs got feed yesterday 900 PPM 6.2 Ph and have really started getting past the burnt pistil look from the greencure, hopefully they turn out as good as they look like they could! :)

Respect
2DW

JAWS

JAWS

right-on

hello 2DOG:hi
great gear ya got my friend all 4 of those are going to kick ass, those BLUES should rock-n-roll CFSB is an up in comer BANK so concrats on those..

crap ollaaa WHITE FIRE in seed form now thats a good find my friend, one can only hope that your into breeding because you got some SHOW STOPPERS in-hand.....
subbed:hi

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good shit bro! I can't wait to see them Guava 13 got in store 4 u. Should a very interesting next round. Keep up the good work. I'm digging ur White Og. I got the White OG V2.0 on deck. Along with some JJ and OGR gear also! U gotta pop them Fugu Kush. Check out my Fugu grow log. My girl is looking good.

B

b.ver

Yo 2dog,

I think we spoke in the NFL thread I started when I joined here. Definitely sub'd, great seed selection and good lookin' ladies!

If there's still room in your Fantasy League and you guys haven't drafted, PLEASE hit me up; can't PM yet but I'm super interested in getting involved.

Peace!

2DogWalker

Up TO Datttte

hello 2DOG:hi
great gear ya got my friend all 4 of those are going to kick ass, those BLUES should rock-n-roll CFSB is an up in comer BANK so concrats on those..

crap ollaaa WHITE FIRE in seed form now thats a good find my friend, one can only hope that your into breeding because you got some SHOW STOPPERS in-hand.....
subbed:hi

Thanks much bro, glad to have you around! Hopefully I can do them the justice they all deserve..

Good shit bro! I can't wait to see them Guava 13 got in store 4 u. Should a very interesting next round. Keep up the good work. I'm digging ur White Og. I got the White OG V2.0 on deck. Along with some JJ and OGR gear also! U gotta pop them Fugu Kush. Check out my Fugu grow log. My girl is looking good.

Thanks much all this fiah is making it a lil hot in here.

Yo 2dog,

I think we spoke in the NFL thread I started when I joined here. Definitely sub'd, great seed selection and good lookin' ladies!

If there's still room in your Fantasy League and you guys haven't drafted, PLEASE hit me up; can't PM yet but I'm super interested in getting involved.

Peace!

Thanks for the kind words bro,

Sorry fantasy league is set and drafted

Aight well seed germs went well.... Germination Success Percentages

Wifi - 100%
Blue Geez - 100%
Guava 13 - 83%
Tres Star Dawg - 71.4%

Pics will begin once females are selected and ready for flower...If you would like to see any specific pics in veg, as time progresses, just PM me.

Bloom Tomb 2 - White OG Phenotype #1 - Day 31 of Flower

Sprayed with greencure caused a lil pistil burn, but overall this is probably the best I have done to this point in a grow all factors considered. Feel free to lemme know what u think!

Regards,
2DW

IMG 4394
IMG 4397
IMG 4398
IMG 4399
sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin fn killer bro you've got some sick projects brewin up that wog is insane great job homeboy!

JAWS

JAWS

hey 2DOG:hi
looking good my friend and im with sticky 100% you got some steller gear to work with i hope the best for ya and cant wait to see some more PICS from you as things progress...
impressive:hi

2DogWalker

up to dizzle

Lookin fn killer bro you've got some sick projects brewin up that wog is insane great job homeboy!

Awww shit homie lookin at those vics high in coco looks like you got it going on too bro....Wheres IB w that sour kush he was raving about too! We need to have a sesh dude! Thanks for stoppin by brotha -

First pic is a nug of White OG from Tomb one that was broke off around day 35 soooo frosty pics do no justice....

looking good my friend and im with sticky 100% you got some steller gear to work with i hope the best for ya and cant wait to see some more PICS from you as things progress...
impressive:hi

Thanks much man, got in a little picture takin this morning.... My good friend/fishing buddy moved back to the area, and that has been takin up a lot of the time I spent doing the "not necessary" parts of growing IE taking pictures, uploading them lol :) But all good things come in time....

I know I prolly won't showcase these genetics as well as, others around here could but im still learning, and definitely giving it my best shot....(This was my first full summer of indoors - merrrr I learned alot of invaluable things though)

But here are the pics/phenos I thought everyone would be interested in from Bloom Tomb #1 (The rest of the plants are my Aurora Indicas in which there is a plethora of photos all ready on the farm (IMO quite similar to ortega cut). I will take a few pictures pre chop, but Im not hauling them out of the room for picture days.... unless someone has a good reason :))

Oh before the pictures, seedlings are doing okay all are coming along the Tre Star Dawgs are definitely winnin the race right now but I think that is just the soil mix I put them in was the best of the four I trieid....Pics will come once they are sexed (6 - 8 weeks)

Okay for the picture breakdown:

Pic Zero - White OG day 35 from Tomb 2 that I broke off like an ass....Super Frosty much more so than last run....n talk about dense! :)

Day 12 of 12/12 in Tomb #1 for all these pics FWIW - CNS 17, PBP and Fox Farm Tri Pack, will be switching to jacks or another dry fertilizer formula after HydroStore Gold is gone......

Pics 1 & 2 - Whirly Bird dankness I got this cut from my boy sticky, thanks to him and jaws for makin this dizzle dank!

Pics 3 & 4 - Karma Genes White OG (2Dog Pheno #1) - Too stretchy to keep around forever, but she makes some serious trichs... I dunno Im still learning so I am gonna keep her till I find something similar that I like better.....

Pics 5 & 6 - Karma Genes White OG (2Dog Pheno #2) - Well the stems on this girl are about the size of fishing line, but the node spacing and structure (first time I have grown her not trellised) is pretty dang good in my eyes.... Smoke is terrrrific garlic skunky w that og aftertaste... She has been a tough cloner but Im working on getting a full run of her set up.....Prelim thoughts are she leans heavy to the SFV, and will be great smoke but prolly not the greatest producer.....Id love to hear some expert opinions solely based on photos :).....:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

Thanks for comin through!!!!

IMG 4405
IMG 4411
IMG 4412
IMG 4407
IMG 4408
IMG 4409
IMG 4410
JAWS

JAWS

nice ladies you got there brother and you got the BIRD looking great nice and full and a beautiful green, cant ask for much more then that at this point...

loving those white og's been hearing plenty about those lately hope they give ya everything ya need from them...

AHH MAN the tre stardawg hope to be runing some of those real real soon, got a single STARDAWG on the go right now and if its a girl i will be hitting her with some tre STARDAWG pollen ohhhh hellll yaaa.......
very nice brother:banana1sv6:

2DogWalker

Up ta date

Thanks homie, really like what you got going on... Way to rep our fresh water kingdom

nice ladies you got there brother and you got the BIRD looking great nice and full and a beautiful green, cant ask for much more then that at this point...

loving those white og's been hearing plenty about those lately hope they give ya everything ya need from them...

AHH MAN the tre stardawg hope to be runing some of those real real soon, got a single STARDAWG on the go right now and if its a girl i will be hitting her with some tre STARDAWG pollen ohhhh hellll yaaa.......
very nice brother:banana1sv6:

Thank you thank you! Hope all is well. If you ever see anything that interests you that I gots goin, feel free to pm me, I only hoard dumb shit, not strains lol.....

White Ogs are dankity dank BUT I dont think I have a "great pheno" yet; as number one has some downfalls (lanky, pistils burn like a whore in the wind, lanky, and its really lanky lol) and number two just doesn't look like its gonna weigh up, and she has TMV, and she is tough to clone for me.....but the quality of smoke is there on #2 for me and everyone else likes #1 alot.. number one white og was coined "oh my god" by a patient friend after his first hit, lol..A lot of ppl around here just have never seen real ogs.....

First three pics are White OG #1 Day 1 of Flush ~ Day 57 12/12 prolly gonna run 70 ~ 73 days depending on my schedule

4th - White OG #2 day 24 of 12/12

5th - WhirlyBird - MASSIVE COLA production, picture does zero justice, plant has like 6 colas all which are about as long as my arm day 24 12/12

6th - White OG #1 Nug Shot day 24 12/12

Not as impressive as a lot of you growers round heer but getting better, thanks for stoppin by my joint.... Bout to blaze on some White OG #2 shatter, no better way to ruin a day!

2DW

100 2471
100 2472
100 2474
100 2475
100 2476
100 2477
JAWS

JAWS

sounds like your making some sound move in your PHENO hunting gotta love that for-sure, hey the BIRD will fill in nicely for ya so get the came ready to shhot here when she gets to where she headed...
really nice:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom