2F 3M Herijuana help to pick "Heriest" Male for IBL

• Thread starter TreFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

Mota, or any Heri Gurus,
Like it says, I got 3 males, I wanna know which is the closest to the orig Herijuana. I will post a current pic to show side-by-side comparison. If more are needed let me know. Thanks in advance:)
IMG_20110729_122718.jpg

Motarebel

Motarebel

That is the original herijuana line,the indica pheno anyways. You'll find a variation but end product is indica.

T

TreFarmer

Thanks Mota! This is great to hear cause one of my females is really Indica dom. The male to the left in this picture has small glossy leaves while the other one on right has longer matte green the one in the middle seems yo be a cross pheno somewhere down the middle. The problem is only the small leaves appear Indica dom. Comparatively the leaves are fairly small so it throws me a bit cause id expect -large- fat Indica not small ones. I was gonna PM you but I thought others may like the info also. When I get back ill snap singles of leafage for comparison.

T

TreFarmer

Here are the two males I'm trying to decide between.
IMG_20110815_102839.jpg
IMG_20110815_102725.jpg
IMG_20110815_102731.jpg
IMG_20110815_102759.jpg
IMG_20110815_102811.jpg
Any ideas Mota?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Rub the stem near the tip of a branch ,thro out the sweeter smelling one of the 2. I'd say keep the shorter male.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

i love the smelll of this herb so much it reeeeeeks!dankey

T

TreFarmer

Short one it is! He smells lightly like skunky vomit. The short female smells identical. The other male has a generic but super smell I could definitely say sweeter than "skunky vomit". Its not a repulsive smell by any means, just a very strong odour. Like that? ODOUR? SOUNDS HIGH CLASS! My new male Herijuana, Pepé La Vomíte Odour...
IMG_20110815_102759.jpg

deacon1503

deacon1503

Short one it is! He smells lightly like skunky vomit. The short female smells identical. The other male has a generic but super smell I could definitely say sweeter than "skunky vomit". Its not a repulsive smell by any means, just a very strong odour. Like that? ODOUR? SOUNDS HIGH CLASS! My new male Herijuana, Pepé La Vomíte Odour...
IMG_20110815_102759.jpg

Ha! Awesome name...lol.

J

Jsän

can i ask how you know what skunk vomit smells?

thx for posting the question tre. i should be doing the same thing in a month.

T

TreFarmer

can i ask how you know what skunk vomit smells?

thx for posting the question tre. i should be doing the same thing in a month.
NO! :)
I had a budy smell it, he turned his nose and looked at me, I asked "vomit?" He said, "Ya, that stinks... really, that stinks!"
The other two did have a sweeter smell I couldn't pinpount but reminded me of something from kindergarten or something.

Top Bottom