2K + 3 strains back to basics

• Thread starter messsa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

messsa

its been over a year since ive grown, and from my last grow let me tell you I can relate to budget space saving growing. I always managed decend yeilds but this time I expect better results. \reason? ventilation ! I didnt take a pic of the whole set up but its a 7'x9'x7' room, with 16"x20" intake, 475cfm out take.. this cools the room while pulling fresh air threw the crop. it pulls so good it almost implodes my black and white room, I had ro re enforce it with 2x4 blocks.. I didnt take pics of the whole setup, but with AN and some love hope to pull 2 LBS... may be less with the veg time I gave but Im running purple haze, Gspot and jack herrer

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

To be completely honest 2 per light is going to be very hard to acheive given that with such an overkill on your ventiliation its going to be near impossible to get your co2 over 1000 ppms (if even close). other than that sounds great if your keeping your room at a reasonable temp and giving them the TLC they deserve. goodluck bro

M

messsa

I dont mean 2lbs per light thats crazy, im just hoping for 1 lb a light for a TOTAL of 2

IMG 88791
IMG 88801
IMG 88811
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I would open them up some. Either put a screen over them, or tie them down to open the insides to more light and air movement. You can get the cheap netting from the grow store for pretty cheap I think there about 5x12 feet or something like that.

M

messsa

I wanted them right under the lights but I guess I should spread them out hey right on thx

M

messsa

can you help with my issue? nute burn ?? \
not on all just 6 the other 9 are awesome. I dont wana repeat myself as I posted to grasscity too but can anyone diagnoise it :>

Problem 2
Problemm 2
Day 20
lazarus718

lazarus718

Calcium deficiency bro....and here comes the questions you are going to get from everyone that looks at your post to be certain...what nutes? What's your pH? How close to the lights? What's the RH? Do you have insects? What kind of soil?

straincreation

straincreation

How do you correct a calcium deficiency?
with some thing like cal mag, or some other source of calcium.

not on all just 6 the other 9 are awesome. I dont wana repeat myself as I posted to grasscity too but can anyone diagnoise it :>
All yhe questions that L 718 asked and we can help bro.
To help give a diagnosis to your prblem.
Happy farmin;)

Top Bottom