• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Whats up to everyone that knows me and hello to the people who dont :party0044:
I got a full perpetual garden going on 2 rooms

Heres the bloom room
Im running a 8 site UC 13 gal under 2k with floranova, floralicious +, koolbloom, cal-mag + and h2o2
I got this system dialed pretty good easy as pie

I also have a 1k on a mover over 6-8 ladies sitting in 7 gal smart pots filled with 100% organics. I feed them RO water only and the occasional tea and great white.
This is my first real attempt at organics so bare with me on them and any pointer are appreciated.

In the veg room I have a 8 site UC 8 gal under 2 t5 8 bulb
I also have a couple other t5s for vegging the dirt ladies in 2 gal pots

For strains I have growing right now are
Frostitute, Chemdog D x sourd (3 phenos), strawberry diesel (3 phenos) and wonder99.
I also just popped some beans which are
Djs grape krush, Rezs ecsd v3, and bog bogglegum

Ill be also tearing thru some other cuts which are ???? not confirmed yet

Enough talk heres some pics

1st up 8 frostitutes in the UC 1 week 12/12
round_1_016.JPG
round_1_017.JPG
round_1_015.JPG
round_1_019.JPG
round_1_021.JPG

Heres the organics 2 weeks 12/12
Big plant in the back left is strawberry diesel and the rest are Chemdog D x sourd
round_1_014.JPG
round_1_012.JPG
round_1_013.JPG

Enjoy the show and smoke a bowl theres gonna be some big ass colas up in here
BG

Aligee

Aligee

Very nice rooms you got there BG nice transition you know that UC pretty good ill be watching you on this one Good luck bruh ..AliGee!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks man
All of that is jammed in one room kinda laid out like a L works great.
I never knew you were a breeder whatcha got going on, Im actually trying out some pollen chuckin myself here and there with some of these strains

St3ve

St3ve

Hell yea dude thats what I was waiting for. Can't wait to see how things go for you again.. Best of Luck!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Hell yeah....you are the most consistent OG on the board in my opinion BG, keep it up brother man.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Right on bro nice setup
keep up the hard work
sub'd fsho

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks all
Im planning on tearing it up this run. I been cutting off a lot of branches on the frostitutes and try to get some monster colas
we shall see

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Yah man its gonna go a long way
i did it my last run up to day 17
And the nugs are rock solid monsters with no popcorn

B

BudLust

everythings lookin solid BG. keep it up ill be lurking. scribed+rep

-boom

hiboy

hiboy

Nice bg
gona watch this closely
just came into posession of a 12x25' warehouse
and my ucxl12 is sitting in the garage winkin at me when i walk by..
show me the light
h

St3ve

St3ve

So I'm curious as to why you swapped out the Aquashield for H202.. did you end up having probs with the roots or are you just trying to save some moolah?

Thanks all
Im planning on tearing it up this run. I been cutting off a lot of branches on the frostitutes and try to get some monster colas
we shall see

Sounds awesome.. can't wait to see how they fare.:cool0041:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Nice to see everybody up in here
Hiboy get that thing cleaned off it so easy to grow in it pretty much runs on auto pilot for me.

steve I just wanted to try the h2o2 out thats all and its working great. It aint working any better or worse than the aquashield roots look the same

S

SofaKingHigh

What a cheap bastard. I feel like the next round of nutes will include urine as an organic source of nitrogen and that scraping the rust from the skillet is going to give your ladies the trace minerals they crave.

SUBSCRIBED!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ahahaha I think the retarded helper Randy was already thinking of that

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Just got some freshly sprouted seedling in some dirt ecsd v3, grape krush and boggle gum Im sure glad Im doing the dirt thing now I can mix up the strains and hopefully find some killer phenos in all these beans I have.
Ill try to get some fresh pics tomorrow the organic dirt plants have blown up since the first tea feeding on Friday dam it works fast
BG

phenotyper

phenotyper

Dude, run that bogglegum! I have heard it is killer and I would love to see what you can do with them.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Its running, hoping it can achieve the quality to make it to the UC I here it yields huge

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dam helper again
Found out today that he unplugged a light Sat in the bloom room only to plug it back into the plug not the timer so until 11pm last night theres been constant light on in the bloom room. Im hoping it doesnt fuck them up only missing one night cycle and all.
I fixed that today, I ran a 40amp timer hard wired to the panel blammo no more light bullshit
Other than that everything rocking super healthy and most the beans popped out of dirt today.
Update with pics soon
BG

Aligee

Aligee

Oh that infamous ecsd v3 i want to see them flowers there that boggle gum ive always wanted to try more of bogs gear
bog gots some tasty gear thats for sure glad you fixed the timer issue i see your quit the electrician too nice !!!

Top Bottom