2k11 420 Cup in Starks

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I wanted to spread to the word to all of the Maine medical community that Far Out Magazine is sponsoring the first ever 420 cup in Maine. This is a growers cup not a breeders cup obviously so any strains can enter. I hope to see as many patients there as possible because I need all the competition I can get. LOL (Nothing like being confident)

I have been talking with the sponsor and they are giving out hand blown glass cups for first place prizes. Each patient is allowed three entries and there will be two catagories as of now. Best Indica and Best Sativa. I think they are working with the state to see what rules and regulations there are on concentrates to have a hash catagory as well.

I will be entering Chemdog D, and White Urkle for my indica entrys and Original Diesel aka Headband aka Daywrecker Diesel aka DIesel#1 aka Underdawg for my sativa entry. These are coming down soon and will be right around a 90 day cure for the cup.

Good luck to everyone and hope to see you there! -Mr.Goodcat

420king-MASSES

do ya have to be from maine to enter im around 3 hrs from central maine

420king-MASSES

ya but i wanna enter the competition [i want a trophy lol]

420king-MASSES

Well you have to beat me to get a trophy. I welcome all takers.

nah nah your gonna have to beat me//also how many entries is allowed [ill stack each catagory with one or 2// i wanna win i hope the trophy is a workable glass piece if you could find out where the rules for compitition are and let me know so i can read up on the qualifications:anim_09::anim_09:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

3 entries per patient. there will be 2 catagories, indica and sativa. its gonna be pretty basic for the first cup.

i am entering Chemdog D taken at 70 days and with a 90 day cure. also gonna enter the white aka triangle kush taken at 63 days with about the same cure for my indica entries. my sativa entry is gonna be the daywrecker diesel aka original diesel taken at 77 days with about a 90 day cure.

good luck to all!

420king-MASSES

First lets see if im able to enter secondly im not gonna let the cat out the bag with whats gonna be brought[just know it will be strate bon-fire] and def not gonna drop cure lengths [thats our edge my brotha lol] i really would like to stack the cats but it almost seems unfair

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

i figured i would tell you excatly what i was bringin to the party cause thats the only way someone will beat me, lol

420king-MASSES

well depending on the exact date i mite be able to bring well cured white bubba[rascal],ud#1[top dawg],sfv og kush[3 phenos][cali connect],or maybe my motarebel line[herijuana,ronnie james tribute] or even my csg line[u.k.chem,secret recipe,chemmy jones],or maybe some silver bubble and blue nightmare i dont know lots of options to pick but i still need you to find out if i would be eligable

F

farmatom

yo b, i already beat u at the b here now festival with the og kush #1. lookin 4ward to a rematch. either post the time and place or i will call u. i will enter chemdogs sister and mob all greenhouse with 1000 watters 4 a major boost, all organic, fully cured. already got my state issued extortion card.

T

TacomaComa

does Maine have reciprocity? RI med patient here. I would love to participate if possible.

B

Budluver

3 entries per patient. there will be 2 catagories, indica and sativa. its gonna be pretty basic for the first cup.

i am entering Chemdog D taken at 70 days and with a 90 day cure. also gonna enter the white aka triangle kush taken at 63 days with about the same cure for my indica entries. my sativa entry is gonna be the daywrecker diesel aka original diesel taken at 77 days with about a 90 day cure.

good luck to all!

The white is not triangle Kush.The White was originally called Triangle.Everyone refered to it as that white pot so they started to call it "The White" When I received the cut it was still called triangle.Triangle Kush was a much more guarded clone also from Fla that is now making its way across Cali etc.Good luck in the cup..

B

blaze 1

Did this ever happen cause I will be there this year for sure take a little trip for acouple days

E

edux10

YEAH, wonder how it turned out if it happened.

Pics? someones gotta have pictures.

Top Bottom