2kw Tent Grow

• Thread starter Pisces
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pisces

Pisces

Last run I grew out a strain I was unfamiliar with and she got a little outta hand during the final stretch..I think she stopped stretching on day 21 flower. lol

She was literally inches from the glass and yet i still got minimal bleaching and a great yield.
Had to do a lot of stem crushing all the way into stretch…didn't effect the plants at all.
Sb day191
Sb day152
Sb day552
Sb day553

Love these Raptors!

Pisces

Pisces

@Tnelz, thanks!

I wish I can show you what others can do with this method in larger rooms.

My measly tent doesn't do it justice in comparison due to height limitations and what not.

I only have just a couple inches more then 4 feet of head room to play with before they're reaching the glass so I have to flip very quickly or shit gets out of hand.

As you can see tho, it gets the job done.

Thanks for stopping by~

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz, thanks!

I wish I can show you what others can do with this method in larger rooms.

My measly tent doesn't do it justice in comparison due to height limitations and what not.

I only have just a couple inches more then 4 feet of head room to play with before they're reaching the glass so I have to flip very quickly or shit gets out of hand.

As you can see tho, it gets the job done.

Thanks for stopping by~
Bro don't be modest. Lol. I wish I had this set up. Don't have the space though. Jealous of the entire set up. Seriously. Be proud of ur self man. Doing it right. Tons of respect bro.

W

Way2Gone

Hell of a job man, maybe one day I can step up to 1k's. I currently have two 600's, wondering should I do two more 6's or go 1k's. 2p+ per light, that room is dialed.

Pisces

Pisces

600's are nice….but i guess it really all depends on your set up and what your trying to achieve when all is said and done.

My goal is to achieve anywhere from 4 to 5 lbs per harvest with this 2kw setup, and I've had no probs reaching that goal.

Five harvests per year.

Next year i'll be adding two more lights while keeping the plant count the same.

Thanks for dropping in
Payce, Pisces

sdgrower

sdgrower

Nice and super clean Pisces. How many plants per table? The canopy looks awesome.

Pisces

Pisces

@sdgrower, thank you.

Each table has nine plants.
I tried my best this run to even out the canopy, but this cut is super robust and it's my very first time growing her out.
Cant wait to dial her in…

@Prime C, fuck yea she is… hence the reason I decided to put everything else on hold this round so that I could mono-crop this biaaatch.

i'll be chopping this weekend…. more pics soon to come!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

C

CBGB

Sick thread. I'm a strict soil organic grower. But that set up makes me want to go back to dro for the production runs. Great job on set up and follow through.

Are you going to do any chocoD crosses? I funkin hope so that strain and cut you have are dank. Please say yes. Haha

Pisces

Pisces

Thanks CBGB…. hope your having a good day.

To answer your question… the answer is YES, I'll be reversing the White and will be making S1's as well as crossing her to ChocoD

So hope your ready for some White Chocolate! :D

C

CBGB

White Chocolate does sound amazing. One thing though where will a plant be able to pack all that resin its going to have to share with neighboring lessor plants. Great news man. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom