2kw Tent Grow

• Thread starter Pisces
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pisces

Pisces

So, a local buddy of mine and I are going to be germinating a bunch of seeds this evening

Unfortunately, we had to chop down all of our mother plants eventually due to a strange virus they received from accidentally cross contaminating them with unhealthy clones that were given to me from a friend from another state.

He didn't realize they were infected when he originally sent them to me…..but by then, it was too late.

So now, we are about to embark upon New and Exciting territory and will be on the continuous hunt to find that perfect gem!

Our options are somewhat limited….. but I do believe we'll be able to find something nice from the packs I've got left from the years of collecting.

wish me luck~

Last edited:
sdgrower

sdgrower

Good luck Pisce's! Good vibes your way, I know you are going to kill it.

Glenhurst

Glenhurst

A
So, a local buddy of mine and I are going to be germinating a bunch of seeds this evening

Unfortunately, we had to chop down all of our mother plants eventually due to a strange virus they received from accidentally cross contaminating them with unhealthy clones that were given to me from a friend from another state.

He didn't realize they were infected when he originally sent them to me…..but by then, it was too late.

So now, we are about to embark upon New and Exciting territory and will be on the continuous hunt to find that perfect gem!

Our options are somewhat limited….. but I do believe we'll be able to find something nice from the packs I've got left from the years of collecting.

wish me luck~
re you still growing? I’ve got a few questions for ya if you are!

Top Bottom